Guinness Playing in the Snow (Pics)

batgirl0711

Jul 4, 2006
So it was really snowy today and I thought it would be a nice time to have my almost 1 year old boston terrier (Guinness) play!

DSCN0743.jpg

DSCN0741.jpg

DSCN0738.jpg

***she has an underbite so sometimes her lips get stuck and her teeth show but she is much cutter than that pic :yes: ****
DSCN0745.jpg

and my boots next to hers!

I KNEW I recognized a Coach one! My older boys rock the Coach collars as well. :rochard:

How does the leash seem to hold up for you? I can't use one for the big boys but I think Dozer could use some bling. :graucho:

I KNEW I recognized a Coach one! My older boys rock the Coach collars as well. :rochard:

How does the leash seem to hold up for you? I can't use one for the big boys but I think Dozer could use some bling. :graucho:

the lease holds up very well and considering Guinness goes CRAZY when she goes on a walk on sees another person/dog. its soooo sturdy and i can get a really good grip on it (i can even run with her using it).

i also have to use a harness in addition to the collar because when i walked her on a collar he kinda chokes her so i would also advise you to get a harness for your frenchie. too bad coach doesnt make a harness ( got into a long discussion with a SA about this and she has a boston and wishes coach made harnesses).

the lease holds up very well and considering Guinness goes CRAZY when she goes on a walk on sees another person/dog. its soooo sturdy and i can get a really good grip on it (i can even run with her using it).

i also have to use a harness in addition to the collar because when i walked her on a collar he kinda chokes her so i would also advise you to get a harness for your frenchie. too bad coach doesnt make a harness ( got into a long discussion with a SA about this and she has a boston and wishes coach made harnesses).

My big guys are rough on walks as well. So I end up using their Coach ones just for looks. I think it will end up being the same with Dozer. It's the same story at petstores - collars are always more decorative than the harnesses.:rolleyes: I just need Dozer to stop growing so I can go shopping! :sweatdrop:

Cute! -

Don't you feel awful for the BTs in the cold? I'm so glad you found booties that stay, because we have tried Mutt-Luks and a few other expensive brands, and can't get the right fit.

I have to post pics of my Boston soon -

<<<<< she's in the avatar pic, but that's a puppy pic!