What Bag would you wear with this?

archygirl

Dec 7, 2006
I need some advice...I recently purchased this coat and need some ideas as to what bag(s) I could wear with it? I tried it on with jeans and a silk shell, and thought a red classic flap would be best...but do you have any other ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a drop-dead gorgeous coat! :drool: Personally, I would like it with a black bag so that the red bag isn't competing with the reds in the coat, but just my opinion -- enjoy wearing it you will get a bizillion compliments :yahoo:

That is a drop-dead gorgeous coat! :drool: Personally, I would like it with a black bag so that the red bag isn't competing with the reds in the coat, but just my opinion -- enjoy wearing it you will get a bizillion compliments :yahoo:

ITA^^ If you wear a black classic flap, the colors of that GORGEOUS coat will pop. Enjoy it!!

i love this coat too--which season is it from :smile:

SOOOO pretty...where do you plan to wear it or what do you plan to wear it with?

And if you dont mind me asking--how much was it?

:smile:

LOVE the coat!!! I would pick up a color that is in the background of the coat. That way, the bag would offer an accent of color that also compliments the coat. A win-win situation. Better still if it's a shade that you will wear with other outfits.

Edited to add: as for style; if you want classic, well the flap is it. For a trendy look, you could go with anything. You can do so many looks with that coat. Great piece.