Anybody seen these Koobas before?

i havent seen them before but revolve clothing is reputable and here it is on there
Kooba Daniela Medium Slouchy Shoulder Bag in Gold at Revolve Clothing - Free Shipping!

ALTHOUGH when you click it is shows a belt but click on view more images and there is one of the bag
i geuss they messed up loading the pics!

and the other one i dunno i dont see anything when i google it,,,,

i have no idea wait for lexie heeh she knows all kooba!

Hmm... it seems strange. Logo print lining was on Kooba bags quite a while ago. Currently Kooba has the new canvas lining, before that the lilac ultra suede, then the neutral colored ultra suede, and the logo lining came before that. I would definitely be skeptical. I wish Active Endeavors had more details/pictures... ???

I hope they're not fake! I ordered and received one of the larger Pink Koobas from bluefly a couple of weeks ago, it's going to be my spring bag. I just LOVE it! The leather is like baby skin, well maybe even softer, and the quality is definitely there.

These are older bags ... they are not new styles at all ...so it's weird that they are stocking them now. I had seen the Helena and Kim before, but never the Daniela, unsure about that one.

I've seen them both before. daniella is from early 2005, came in a few bright colors and in black. helena from sometime around then, maybe late 2005? totally legit, with the logo lining.

I've seen them both before. daniella is from early 2005, came in a few bright colors and in black. helena from sometime around then, maybe late 2005? totally legit, with the logo lining.

Thanks heavens! I don't care how old they are, I was searching for a pink bag and when I saw the Kooba, it was :heart: at first site.

These bags have been on Bluefly forever. I think as far back as 2 years because I check back regularly to see if anything else is added. I have seen the Gold Devlins, Kims, Helena's, Daniela's. About 2 years back they had the Tatum and several others in Suede Plum, Turqouise, and peach colors. I just have not been interested in any particular one but the prices are great and have been coming down on a regular basis. If you use one of those 15% off deals they send me all the time, you could get quite a deal. These bags are real. Actually someone listed one on ebay for like 299.00 or some ridiculous price. I had half a mind to write them and say that I knew she got it off Bluefly for a measly price. She claimed the retail was 650!

Girls...I am having a heck of a time posting to some threads. Any thread that has a Big pic included from a digital camera (like Laura's Ginger or Anne's Paige), it makes the post spread out and excludes an inch or so on the right side of my screen. So I can read down through posts and konda figure out what they say but the reply buton is hidden and so is the next page button. Anyone have a way I can fix this? Do I change my screen resolution?

These bags have been on Bluefly forever. I think as far back as 2 years because I check back regularly to see if anything else is added. I have seen the Gold Devlins, Kims, Helena's, Daniela's. About 2 years back they had the Tatum and several others in Suede Plum, Turqouise, and peach colors. I just have not been interested in any particular one but the prices are great and have been coming down on a regular basis. If you use one of those 15% off deals they send me all the time, you could get quite a deal. These bags are real. Actually someone listed one on ebay for like 299.00 or some ridiculous price. I had half a mind to write them and say that I knew she got it off Bluefly for a measly price. She claimed the retail was 650!

Girls...I am having a heck of a time posting to some threads. Any thread that has a Big pic included from a digital camera (like Laura's Ginger or Anne's Paige), it makes the post spread out and excludes an inch or so on the right side of my screen. So I can read down through posts and konda figure out what they say but the reply buton is hidden and so is the next page button. Anyone have a way I can fix this? Do I change my screen resolution?
I'm having the exact same problem with posts on my computer screen. It's very frustrating as it wasn't a problem before the change. And no, sorry, I don't know how to fix it either.

Just since yesterday. Most threads are fine. It's just ones where someone post extra large pics from a camera. And then there is one with the whole line of bags in their signature. That causes the whole thread to "spread out".