Which scarf/pointu/pochette are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked Mistikat to start a new thread for us, since the old one had gotten so long, and a Sunday seemed to be a good place for a fresh start.

So, to continue with our Monty Python spoofs -

Bring out your RED!! :P

i'm not red, yet! (But I will be, soon.) This pollen in H town is really getting to me. For the first time in a long while, I have lost my voice! Good thing our forum relies on typing, huh? I'll get myself back to "myself" after I shake off this NyQuil. (I don't want to get others sick on the forum.:lol:)

i'm not red, yet! (But I will be, soon.) This pollen in H town is really getting to me. For the first time in a long while, I have lost my voice! Good thing our forum relies on typing, huh? I'll get myself back to "myself" after I shake off this NyQuil. (I don't want to get others sick on the forum.:lol:)

We appreciate your concern for us, "Typhoid Mary." :P

What a great read! I've just been able to catch up with all of the activity on this thread and am reminded of just how special you all are! Love it!

I'm hoping to bridge scary week and red week with the somewhat scary, somewhat rosy, pinky red La Carnavale; thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• DSC01238.JPG
    DSC01238.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 12,127
  • DSC01237.JPG
    DSC01237.JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 12,189
Tango - thank you so much for organizing theme weeks for us - you are a fabulous mistress/master of ceremonies! Such great ideas and some very interesting ones - we will use those Lost Ones of ours in no time! Red week is probably my favorite color - so I will be sure to have plenty if contributions!

Textile - I was hoping to see this one surface - I love Venice and this silk is a beautiful colorway on you. It is the masques that make it a bit frightening for me. I also have the chills with a scarf that is called Dollies I think. Never was a doll person - especially as a kid. It was far more fun for me to collect plastic horses than play with dolls!

I only have one scarf so far, and it is red. I wont post it again because it will be boring. Im just here learnng and admiring everyone elses until I get another one when next seasoon is out. In meantime, I got an orange click clac.

I only have one scarf so far, and it is red. I wont post it again because it will be boring. Im just here learnng and admiring everyone elses until I get another one when next seasoon is out. In meantime, I got an orange click clac.
PLease post it again! We don't mind. Tie it a different way if you want. I think we've all shown scarves more than once. :smile:

Tango - yes good idea to start a new thread - the last one was getting rather unwieldy! Love you red roses pic!
Here is my red and navy Ex Libris en Kimono as I wore on Saturday to the London TPF meet.

Attachments

• DSCF2308.jpg
    DSCF2308.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 12,004
Originally Posted by fritillaryB
I am sure that the birds who modeled for this work of art were alive. So perhaps it is best to think of them as living birds playing a part for the artist.

Yes! Those birds are ACTORS! Alive and well, ready to be displayed on that scarf.

Ha ha, if you believe this, I've got a bridge to sell you...:lol:

I have nothing that is red so my posts will definitely fit in this week. Today I am still obsessed with my first GMs. Here is one more shot of T. Felines.

Attachments

• TendFelinePullThrough.jpg
    TendFelinePullThrough.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 11,655
  • TendFelineGMSideNew.jpg
    TendFelineGMSideNew.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 11,596
Here are some modeling shots of GM number 2: Au Fil du Carre

Attachments

• AuFilPullThrough.jpg
    AuFilPullThrough.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 11,308