Celine at TJ.MAXX?!?

miah100

Sep 12, 2011
Im visiting New York and decided to go to TJ.MAXX and they received a huge shipment of new purses including Marc Jacobs, Chloè, Givenchy, an even Celine! They had two cabas bags only for $750! I already have one in black so didn't get one! The TJ.MAXX in Glen Clove on long island! The bag are gorgeous!

Attachments

• image-3842498867.jpg
    image-3842498867.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 16,500
  • image-1904000534.jpg
    image-1904000534.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 15,494
miah100 said:
Im visiting New York and decided to go to TJ.MAXX and they received a huge shipment of new purses including Marc Jacobs, Chloè, Givenchy, an even Celine! They had two cabas bags only for $750! I already have one in black so didn't get one! The TJ.MAXX in Glen Clove on long island! The bag are gorgeous!

SO not fair! What did you see Chloe wise if you don't mind going off topic :smile:

I saw a bi-color cabas today at TJ's too (I posted it in the Intel thread) - someone else posted that they saw a Tapeze! Lately, TJMaxx has been carrying a lot of higher priced designer bags - that's where I bought my Medium box last fall and just last month I bought a pair YSL Tribute Sandals. Today I saw a Lanvin and Bottega Veneta at the same store!

I saw a bi-color cabas today at TJ's too (I posted it in the Intel thread) - someone else posted that they saw a Tapeze! Lately, TJMaxx has been carrying a lot of higher priced designer bags - that's where I bought my Medium box last fall and just last month I bought a pair YSL Tribute Sandals. Today I saw a Lanvin and Bottega Veneta at the same store!

How much did you pay for your box?

Thank you so much! Oooooh...swoon!

The Canadian equivalent of TJ Maxx is Winners but we don't get Celine, Chloe, Jimmy Choo! We got Fendi bags recently and shoe-wise, we got Gucci and Prada.

I'm actually seeing a lot more Celine sunglasses at Winners & Marshall's here now :yes: Still no bags. I'm downright excited when I see RM, because it's just a sea of Co-Lab, Etienne Aigner, KGB Studio (which I kind of want to get just for the name), and the odd Coach, on the handbag racks.