Celine at TJ.MAXX?!?

How much did you pay for your box?
I paid $2200. it was a little scratched and scuffed, but once I got it home and applied some conditioner, it looked so much better -- I knew I'd never find a Box on sale, esp for that price, so I grabbed it -- I also used their layaway, which makes it so much easier to buy these expensive bags (30 days to pay, spread out over 3 paychecks!!)

Our TJMaxx had a Celine box in black for $2400. Is that a good price?
I wonder if that might be the large -- I paid $2200 for my medium, and I know of two people that found the large for $2400 -- seems so weird that they'd only have a $200 difference between the two, but that's TJMaxx!

Thank you all for your help and response. It is a medium, the tag says medium, it does have a little scratches but nothing major, it was actually $2499! I applied for the CC and got 10%off, so it made it better. Photos coming soon.

Cait said:
I'm actually seeing a lot more Celine sunglasses at Winners & Marshall's here now :yes: Still no bags. I'm downright excited when I see RM, because it's just a sea of Co-Lab, Etienne Aigner, KGB Studio (which I kind of want to get just for the name), and the odd Coach, on the handbag racks.

Yes, the odd RM, LAMB, Linea Pelle, Treesje get me excited because they're less common. I just saw a brown Kooba Kristen recently!!!

Just saw a horizontal caba in black and snake print today at my tj maxx. tempting to get it, but i feel insecure about wide opening w/out zipper.
I also found a large chloe marcie in nut!!!! too bad large is too big for me otherwise i would get it!!!

Yes, the odd RM, LAMB, Linea Pelle, Treesje get me excited because they're less common. I just saw a brown Kooba Kristen recently!!!

Yeah! I mean, even when it's a bag I'm not all that interested, it still at least spurns me on to keep checking back :P... and spend on other stuff.

dchildaries said:
Just saw a horizontal caba in black and snake print today at my tj maxx. tempting to get it, but i feel insecure about wide opening w/out zipper.
I also found a large chloe marcie in nut!!!! too bad large is too big for me otherwise i would get it!!!

Which store was this?!?!