the PANDORA bracelet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
The last one was too long and is now archived. For reference you can find it here.

A few key reminders:

-This is for PANDORA only, it's not a general chat thread, we have one for the Jewelry Box already.

-you CANNOT buy/sell/trade here or via PM

-do not post what you are interested in selling - this is advertising

-do not ask for members to get pieces for you

I had a lot of complaints about subtle advertising in the last thread - or flat out clear advertising! That IS NOT allowed and you could be banned for this. Also, advertising your friends auctions is complained about. . . people know this is happening and it's actually counterproductive, makes them deliberately NOT buy because it's irritating to see people promoting their friends only.:idea:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kiuty77
Just came from from another haul. Got myself the new camera bead, and the Love letter with the red heart enamel. I have 4 New design Muranos, a red and black fabric bracelet. And Pearl of wisdom dangle with the faceted grey pearl and the spring 2012 flower dangle which I dont know the official name yet. These dangles to my surprise are clips so they are so versatile. Can be used as clips, charms, dangle and even pendant since they are on the big side. Oh and not to forget the Donkey charm which I love because it has horseshoe on and the Pandora perfume bottle with the orange CZ.

I went home with a big grin on me. Can't erase it. It's still on as of this writing! Oooh can't wait for my photo op for these lovelies!!!

Just came from from another haul. Got myself the new camera bead, and the Love letter with the red heart enamel. I have 4 New design Muranos, a red and black fabric bracelet. And Pearl of wisdom dangle with the faceted grey pearl and the spring 2012 flower dangle which I dont know the official name yet. These dangles to my surprise are clips so they are so versatile. Can be used as clips, charms, dangle and even pendant since they are on the big side. Oh and not to forget the Donkey charm which I love because it has horseshoe on and the Pandora perfume bottle with the orange CZ.

I went home with a big grin on me. Can't erase it. It's still on as of this writing! Oooh can't wait for my photo op for these lovelies!!!

Wow! Anxiously waiting for the pictures! Nice haul!!!

I can't wait to see pictures! I hope to have a big smile on my face today too. The March promo starts here today for stores that aren't open on Sundays. So now I'm trying to make my final decision on what I want to get.

I'm wondering that if I spend $200, does it mean I get 2 bracelets?

I can't wait to see pictures! I hope to have a big smile on my face today too. The March promo starts here today for stores that aren't open on Sundays. So now I'm trying to make my final decision on what I want to get.

Would of thought you would have to make two different transactions?

Would of thought you would have to make two different transactions?

Yes, different transaction. Just did a presale and got 3 free bracelets. Luckily I had my DH and mom with me so we did it under 3 people. I got 2 ss bracelet one for my mom and me and an oxi one for me :smile:.

We went into pandora to purchase the double cord leather bracelet for me but ended up buying a necklace as well. I don't plan to add on to the bracelet (promo ones), just purchase beads for my DDs collection.

Question: would it look weird just to wear the promo bracelet plain without any beads and clips? That's what my mom and I were planning on doing..

JewelryLuver said:

Yes you would need to do 2 transactions, probably go to 2 different stores.

Yes, different transaction. Just did a presale and got 3 free bracelets. Luckily I had my DH and mom with me so we did it under 3 people. I got 2 ss bracelet one for my mom and me and an oxi one for me :smile:.

We went into pandora to purchase the double cord leather bracelet for me but ended up buying a necklace as well. I don't plan to add on to the bracelet (promo ones), just purchase beads for my DDs collection.

Question: would it look weird just to wear the promo bracelet plain without any beads and clips? That's what my mom and I were planning on doing..

I dont think that would be weird. The clasp would be your single bead and the oxi will look nice solo.

Someone else on here replied yes but that is not always the case. At my jewelry store, they find a way to make it happen, so it is possible. Tell them one is a gift for a relative or something. I think they only have to have a name (real or fictitious.)

Status
Not open for further replies.