the PANDORA bracelet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes NorthShoreRPh and JewelryLuver i will post photos. I tried taking some but grainy since it's night time here. Maybe tomorrow with dramatic sunlight if i can catch some good lights.

bittenbythebag said:
I dont think that would be weird. The clasp would be your single bead and the oxi will look nice solo.

Thanks. I just figured pple who know pandora would look at my wrist weird wearing just a bare bracelet and not adding on. But I really do like the plain look. So far I have gotten 5 free bracelets!! I love their promo specials

Is this promo the best promo so far? Has their been better promos?

I'm just starting to get into pandora. Started first with my daughters. Thought it would be special to get them charms for special events. My mom never got anything like that for me growing up. My oldest is 3 so we have a long way to go. So far they only have their initials but looking thru the catalog I want to get them the Chinese zodiac. Year of the rat and tiger.

I wish they had natural stones like turquoise, coral, onyx etc in the murano and wood type styles. Those would look so pretty!!!

Someone else on here replied yes but that is not always the case. At my jewelry store, they find a way to make it happen, so it is possible. Tell them one is a gift for a relative or something. I think they only have to have a name (real or fictitious.)

Thanks! I actually have 2 stores that are both close to me, so may just go to each store. I was thiinking with 2 bracelets, I can either stack them, or put them together to make a necklace, just for a temporary change of pace. I'm so excited to get my first Pandora!!! My husband's regular day off is today, so I decided to take it off too and we're leaving shortly to go Pandora shopping. He's real happy - not! :biggrin:

Oooooieee new thread! Wow we pandora lovers are obsessed! Hahahaha ;) In the good way though, is asking about a pandora seller alright on this thread? if not then tell me please! If yes then, I want to know if the seller charming888 on ebay has real and authentic pandora? because I ran across them and they have 100% good feedback, so I think I might risk it but i want opinions first ;)

Thanks! I actually have 2 stores that are both close to me, so may just go to each store. I was thiinking with 2 bracelets, I can either stack them, or put them together to make a necklace, just for a temporary change of pace. I'm so excited to get my first Pandora!!! My husband's regular day off is today, so I decided to take it off too and we're leaving shortly to go Pandora shopping. He's real happy - not! :biggrin:

That's a great idea. Never thought of that. Next time I may ask for the largest size and once I have two, I will make them into a necklace. Can you post a pic so I can see what it looks like when you get them? Thanks.

I would ask the first store if they can split the purchase so you can get 2 bracelets instead of wasting gas to go to another store. I find that the SA are very friendly and will try to bend things to make it happen. When I was buying my necklace I was told 30 day policy but if I don't wear it and it's been past 30 days they will try and do something. Also my friend has the gold and silver bracelet for $325 that she got as a gift 3+yrs ago and when she went to take it to get cleaned bc the clasp wasn't working well, they gave her a brand new bracelet.

:woohoo: brand new thread! I have been avoiding this thread, need to be good and stay away from shopping for a while to save enough for some new VCA, but looking forward to see all your new beads

Oooooieee new thread! Wow we pandora lovers are obsessed! Hahahaha ;) In the good way though, is asking about a pandora seller alright on this thread? if not then tell me please! If yes then, I want to know if the seller charming888 on ebay has real and authentic pandora? because I ran across them and they have 100% good feedback, so I think I might risk it but i want opinions first ;)

i seen you ask this yesterday while i was just flicking through lol.
thought someone would of answered you.
anyway to answer your question yes charming888 are genuine ive used them myself in the past and i know plenty of people off here have too.

Hi Ladies, I have a question. Has anyone sought to personalize a charm? I'd like to have my wedding date stamped (not merely engraved) in a charm. My husband has suggested having a charm custom made, but I really love the King's Crown, and think it would be perfect, if I could get that one stamped.

If you have, could you share a pic? Thanks!

Hi Ladies, I have a question. Has anyone sought to personalize a charm? I'd like to have my wedding date stamped (not merely engraved) in a charm. My husband has suggested having a charm custom made, but I really love the King's Crown, and think it would be perfect, if I could get that one stamped.

If you have, could you share a pic? Thanks!

I'm sure you could take it to an jeweler and have it engraved! I've seen people engrave the bottom of the wedding/celebration cake, the other side of the mom heart, and the best friend (and etc) scrolls! is there a difference between stamping and getting it engraved though?

I'm sure you could take it to an jeweler and have it engraved! I've seen people engrave the bottom of the wedding/celebration cake, the other side of the mom heart, and the best friend (and etc) scrolls! is there a difference between stamping and getting it engraved though?

well I dont know if I have my terms right - engraving is not as deep as stamping, in my estimation. The top photo is engraved, the bottom is more what I have in mind.

Attachments

• engraved_photo_jewellery.JPG
    engraved_photo_jewellery.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 4,422
  • Personalized-Hand-Stamped-Charm-Necklaces-and-Jewelry-by-Express-It-Jewelry-121050_image.jpg
    Personalized-Hand-Stamped-Charm-Necklaces-and-Jewelry-by-Express-It-Jewelry-121050_image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 4,865
well I dont know if I have my terms right - engraving is not as deep as stamping, in my estimation. The top photo is engraved, the bottom is more what I have in mind.

oh yes I see what you are saying. hmm I don't know I have never seen jewelers do it before but I'm sure it is possible as long as they have the stamping tools.

That's a great idea. Never thought of that. Next time I may ask for the largest size and once I have two, I will make them into a necklace. Can you post a pic so I can see what it looks like when you get them? Thanks.

I would ask the first store if they can split the purchase so you can get 2 bracelets instead of wasting gas to go to another store. I find that the SA are very friendly and will try to bend things to make it happen. When I was buying my necklace I was told 30 day policy but if I don't wear it and it's been past 30 days they will try and do something. Also my friend has the gold and silver bracelet for $325 that she got as a gift 3+yrs ago and when she went to take it to get cleaned bc the clasp wasn't working well, they gave her a brand new bracelet.

Wow, your store sounds very nice, especially giving your friend a new bracelet!

Well, I ended up getting 2 bracelets, but each is 7.5 inches, so probably too small for a necklace. I would have gotten bigger bracelets, but anything bigger would have been too big for a bracelet. So I guess I'll just be wearing them as stacked bracelets, or if they stretch, then maybe I can make a necklace.

I ended up going to 2 jewelery stores. One was on the way to an appointment, and then we took a different route home so it was easy to swing by the second jewelery store.

Since this was my first Pandora bracelet purchase, I wanted a bracelet box and boxes for the charms. The SA at the first store said she could either give me a bracelet box, or 2 charms boxes, so I opted for the bracelet box. But the second store was much nicer, she said, oh of course I'll give you a bracelet box and 2 boxes for the charms, you don't even have to ask. Guess which store I will go to next time? :P

Samia said:
:woohoo: brand new thread! I have been avoiding this thread, need to be good and stay away from shopping for a while to save enough for some new VCA, but looking forward to see all your new beads

That's what I should do! Lucky we don't have a promo. I do enough damage without it, lol! What's VCA?

I'm not sure, but it seems like stamping is done with some force, and not sure how this would effect the charm. I would call a jeweler and ask them. I do think the stamping definitely stands out more and is easier to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.