Bolduc Scarf/Pochette/Twilly in White/Black anywhere????

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
I've been searching for this design for a while now (lol, ok, only a few months) and really want to avoid ebay. Has anyone seen this in their store lately? I'm looking for the Bolduc (white/black colourway) scarf, twilly or pochette.

TIA :flowers:

I know you want to avoid ebay Cal, but I have seen this for sale by one of our reputable sellers, if they are on our list you are OK, I am sure.....I got a twilly from one of them for just a hair below retail....if you dont find it at the boutique!

I just came back from South Florida and highly recommend that you call the Neiman Marcus in Ft. Lauderdale (speak to Ben in scarfs) or Bal Harbour NM as they had a bunch of bolduc pochettes still on sale. Also call the H in Bal Harbour as I think they had a few pochettes too.

I just came back from South Florida and highly recommend that you call the Neiman Marcus in Ft. Lauderdale (speak to Ben in scarfs) or Bal Harbour NM as they had a bunch of bolduc pochettes still on sale. Also call the H in Bal Harbour as I think they had a few pochettes too.
Thanks for the tip - I just spoke to Ben (who, BTW, is a complete sweetie) and they don't have any. He checked the computer and there are none showing up. I'll see how I go a H in Bal Harbour. Thanks :flowers:

I know you want to avoid ebay Cal, but I have seen this for sale by one of our reputable sellers, if they are on our list you are OK, I am sure.....I got a twilly from one of them for just a hair below retail....if you dont find it at the boutique!
Do you have the link CobaltBlu? I've done a search on ebay and nothing's coming up. Thanks.