Another Wallet Hunt

eucalyptic

Aug 19, 2006
Can anybody direct me to any store (online or otherwise) that carries the Paddington Padlock Continental (long) wallet in ROCHE colour? I was able to get the C-buckle one (thanks ali_w!) but have been unsuccessful getting the padlock version.

Any help would be appreciated!

Oddly enough I was just discussing this wallet today at Nordstrom Mall of America. I know that Toni in the designer handbag department was able to locate a couple paddington wallets with the padlock in this color. Give her a call, she is so helpful and very sweet. 952-883-2121 ext 1255

Chanelboy, thanks! I called Toni but she was unable to locate one. Thanks for the input though!

beani_p, diabro doesn't have the colour I want and while that small padlock wallet in roche on ebay is gorgeous, I really want the long wallet. Thanks!

If anybody sees this (even outside the USA) please let me know! :yes:

Can anybody direct me to any store (online or otherwise) that carries the Paddington Padlock Continental (long) wallet in ROCHE colour? I was able to get the C-buckle one (thanks ali_w!) but have been unsuccessful getting the padlock version.

Any help would be appreciated!

Glad I could help:yes: Did you find it at the grove(c-buckle wallet)? Let me know if you find that wallet(Long paddy wallet) and I will do the same. I too am searching for a grey paddy wallet to match my new gris-vert front pocket paddy:shame:
I have seen some online but only in black and red, no other colors. Nordies doesn't seem to have them at all.

Chanelboy, thanks! I called Toni but she was unable to locate one. Thanks for the input though!

beani_p, diabro doesn't have the colour I want and while that small padlock wallet in roche on ebay is gorgeous, I really want the long wallet. Thanks!

If anybody sees this (even outside the USA) please let me know! :yes:

Try roz77772002 on ebay. She just got me the long paddy (with the lock) wallets in metallic taupe, castor (burgandy), white and mais. I think she'll be able to help. If anybody can find it, she can:smile::yes:

I'm surprized that wallet is so hard to find. I would think that it would be just as popular as the paddy handbags. Everyone (stores) should carry it. I wonder why they don't.....:confused1: