Reveal... My choice ;)

A beautiful Lady in such an understated and classy pink! It also reminds me of nude lipstick - yummy :biggrin: Big congrats!
And all the best on your resolve to trim your collection- hope you'll succeed, cos I know that it takes a lot of self-discipline! ;)

A beautiful Lady in such an understated and classy pink! It also reminds me of nude lipstick - yummy :biggrin: Big congrats!
And all the best on your resolve to trim your collection- hope you'll succeed, cos I know that it takes a lot of self-discipline! ;)

Thank you for your encouragement, Serrazane! :smile:

Thank you, Averagejoe! I'm now contemplating to let go of my patent pearlized rose, do you think this colour is able to take it's place in terms of 'matching' with attires and versatility? Will i regret it later?

I wouldn't let it go, especially considering the new $400 price increase. The Bois de Rose is warm, almost like a nude colour, but the pearlized rose is pretty and angelic.

In fact, the pearlized rose was the one that stood out the most in your collection picture that you posted in the Dior Reference Library.

I wouldn't let it go, especially considering the new $400 price increase. The Bois de Rose is warm, almost like a nude colour, but the pearlized rose is pretty and angelic.

In fact, the pearlized rose was the one that stood out the most in your collection picture that you posted in the Dior Reference Library.

Thanks for the advise, averagejoe! :biggrin:

The stange thing is that it's not my favourite but one of the most piece due to it's versatility. Yes, and the £300 increment makes it even harder to part with any one in my collection. I think I'll regret heaps if I let it go. :true: