My Poppy Marcie Satchel

cookiesnomore said:
Finally, I have time to post some pictures on my Poppy Marcie.
Hopefully, these pics can help some of you who are trying to decide on this color.
Just take note that the first two pics were taken indoor under natural lighting and the last one was taken under indoor lighting. Enjoy!

Stunning!!! Woweee, is she pretty or what? Congrats! It is scary to think how long my wish list can be...same bag...sooooo many colours!

Hopefully, these pics can help some of you who are trying to decide on this color.
Just take note that the first two pics were taken indoor under natural lighting and the last one was taken under indoor lighting. Enjoy!
Just stunning! congratulations and may you have many happy outings together! Can I ask which photo is truest to the color IRL?

Stunning!!! Woweee, is she pretty or what? Congrats! It is scary to think how long my wish list can be...same bag...sooooo many colours!

Yeah...Chloe bags are addictive. Unfortunately, this bag would be my last purchase for awhile. Bought too many bags last year.....need to save money now.

Just stunning! congratulations and may you have many happy outings together! Can I ask which photo is truest to the color IRL?

The truest color would be pic 1&2. However, on a very bright sunny day, it would show a slight orange tint to it.

Wow, gorgeous color. You make me want to go out and buy one.

Thank you! Go run and get yourself this bag. Repeat this three times "I deserve it!" haha

Gorgeous!

Thank you, sweety!

cookiesnomore said:

Oh yes :smile: I've seen your pics - Tdf!

Gee, your beautiful poppy Marcie just might be The One that will make me carry a red handbag again...I have owned many red bags in the past but that was years ago and although I still own 2 red leather satchels, I never carry them. I went over to almost every colour except red: purple, green, yellow, taupe, grey, all browns...some orange, white, pink + black...nothing has gotten me back to red!? Since the small Ash Marcie is sold out at Nordstrom, maybe I was meant to get a red one? Guess if I wait too long, this will sell out too. Hmmm? A little weird that I just bought the green Marcie, red & green would be so Christmas-y (not like they'd be carried together, of course).

seeing your red poppy has made me want to get one of my own! I have never owned a red bag before because I haven't found the right shade but yours is so rich and delish I absolutely cannot resist!

So pretty. I love red, but I cant imagine wearing red bags. It's hard to visualize that. Would love to see outfits with that eventually!

I wish I could but I'm too shy to post outfit pics. I saw some modelling shots of Poppy Marcie from NAP that you might want to check out. The color really goes with everything though. It's very versatile.

seeing your red poppy has made me want to get one of my own! I have never owned a red bag before because I haven't found the right shade but yours is so rich and delish I absolutely cannot resist!

Go get you some, girl! I have to say that the Poppy color is such a classic red that it won't ever go out of trend.