AUTHENTICATE This COACH

Status
Not open for further replies.
its posted on a local for sale site on Facebook.com and all these super educated little down peeps are trying to tell me its real and she bought it from the outlet store online. gross! im so grateful you responded. my favorite saying of the day, stand for what is right even if you stand alone!

I don't do Facebook, hopefully someone else will post. But the main reason that thing is a piece of garbage is that the Carriage plaque is a complete fake which anyone can check just by looking on Coach's website at any bag with a Carriage emblem, AND that Poppy bags have POPPY patches, NOT Carriage plaques.

i had to steel BeenBurned's siggy and post

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

they're probably mad as heck now but i couldnt let that post sit the way it was her posting that purse for 80 (i said 100 but it MAY AS WELL BE... :P) and everyone saying cute and ooo i'll buy it etc... not cool with me! so i blew the thread up until people started to get really rudey tuesday... and i left it alone and came here!

SuperSvveet said:
its posted on a local for sale site on Facebook.com and all these super educated little down peeps are trying to tell me its real and she bought it from the outlet store online. gross! im so grateful you responded. my favorite saying of the day, stand for what is right even if you stand alone!

You can "report" the post on fb if you click the arrow beside her name, chose report then spam or scam. Dk if it'll do any good unless there are others reporting it too. it seems like the ppl she's trying to sell to don't mind getting scammed tho! We had the one selling the fake LV bags and she was also selling Nike's. I reported her and her posts immediately disappeared so others must have reported her as well. Good luck and keep standing for what is right! =]

You can "report" the post on fb if you click the arrow beside her name, chose report then spam or scam. Dk if it'll do any good unless there are others reporting it too. it seems like the ppl she's trying to sell to don't mind getting scammed tho! We had the one selling the fake LV bags and she was also selling Nike's. I reported her and her posts immediately disappeared so others must have reported her as well. Good luck and keep standing for what is right! =]
thanks 2blessed! just tryna do whats right and people get mad! if i was spending my money on a bag and had no idea i'd want the truth! thanks again for understanding :smile: ppl are SO RUDE sometimes.

Thanks for the heads-up, BB. Much appreciated.
You're welcome.
i had to steel BeenBurned's siggy and post

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

they're probably mad as heck now but i couldnt let that post sit the way it was her posting that purse for 80 (i said 100 but it MAY AS WELL BE... :P) and everyone saying cute and ooo i'll buy it etc... not cool with me! so i blew the thread up until people started to get really rudey tuesday... and i left it alone and came here!
LOL! I saw that!

I wish my FB wasn't my real name. I'd comment.

^__^ ya know i dont come here anymore (or didnt till today) but i've learned SO MUCH from this forum in my years as an on and off member, never been duped once by a fake. and i had to make a new name bc the old one is lost in the sauce of yester year... either way you peeps rock! i shall frequent these pages more often ;)

:heart: classy peeps ! :heart:

SuperSvveet said:
thanks 2blessed! just tryna do whats right and people get mad! if i was spending my money on a bag and had no idea i'd want the truth! thanks again for understanding :smile: ppl are SO RUDE sometimes.

No prob. I hate it when ppl sell fakes. It ruins it for everyone. Anyhow I reported that bag as a scam so if you did too, that makes two reports at least! =]

This bag has a serial number that appears on the "fakes list" 4C-9911. I just want to confirm that it is fake before I report it, thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coach-purse...8562?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=auc231a737112

And here's a wristlet with the same serial number:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-100-Aut...5730?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=bin256d2fbf92

Those bags are gone but here are 2 more with the 4C-9911 number, should I just report them anytime I see that number or is best to post them here first?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EUC-SM-COACH-HOBO-BAG-CREAM-SIGNATURE-W-LEATHER-TRIM-/330690686326?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item4cfeb36d76

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-NEW-YORK-Rare-Hamilton-Shoulder-Bag-Camel-Tan-Fawn-/180832508365?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2a1a7519cd

Any bags or items with "always fake" serial numbers can be reported.

Just about all the serial numbers in this post are ALWAYS fake and since they're invalid, ANY item with one of the numbers will always be fake too:
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-sh...enticity-questions-94198-37.html#post18503288

Status
Not open for further replies.