city vs. part-time

City vs. Part-Time

• City

• Part-Time

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm ready to get my second Bbag and I've narrowed down my choices to a Part Time or City in Marine w/ GH (thanks to all who participated in my poll last week). I'm still having a lot of trouble deciding between the two sizes so I need some more help.

I have a twiggy now and I mostly carry it with the handles on my shoulder, so I'd like my new bag's handles to fit over my shoulder. And I don't want the shoulder strap to drag on the ground if I carry by bag in my hand by the handles. For reference, I'm 5'8" and rather slim, but I don't like huge luggage-type bags.

So which style do you think would be best for me - Part Time or City? - keeping in mind that I definitely want Marine w/ GH. Thanks!

P.S. Feel free to post pics of your City/PT, especially pics showing them worn with the handles on your shoulder.

I chose City for both my GH bags (I adore seeing my City sitting in a heap next to me) but I LOVE everyone else's pics of the PT. I guess I'm a die-hard City/Twiggy girl for myself but I'm SO loving the PT for everyone else! I guess my vote cancels itself out!

I like both so I don't think you can go wrong either way- I think it just comes down to peresonal preference :yes:

I can fit the City on my shoulder easily though and if I couldn't I would certainly choose the PT just to have that option:yes:

Nanaz, you PT is gorgeous!:love:

i agree with fiatflux. if you like twiggy, part time maybe little too big. i bought part time GH White ended up exchange with city GH because i am petite..

Both PT and city with GH have handles that fit over the shoulder, however, PT is too long and wide, imo. I am 5'8" as well and slim and find PT overpowering. If you like huge bags, that would work then.

I like the PT because it looks more structured compared to the City. The PT is nice for bringing to work because the width makes it look a little bit more of a handbag and elegant. I guess your choice should depend on what you will be using the bag for. If it's just for every day things, I think the PT would be too big. If you're bringing it to work, then I think the PT is a better choice.