Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

My cuff :heart:

2d978s5.jpg

i5sxm1.jpg

In LOVE~ I've always wanted one of those cuffs!!!!!! Green with envy. ;)

Back from a 2-week trip, really missed my Pandoras!!

I could have fit everything I needed for the office today in my work bag, but I carried my Medium Black (textured) Pandora just for the heck of it anyway. It is so comfortable and easy to carry...

1326757074.jpg

1326757102.jpg

It's the first time I post here...

Me and my Pandora in black distressed skin

Beautiful!! So chic. You should post this in the Outfit of the Day thread too in the Wardrobe sub-forum!

2shai - can't believe you sold all your Pandoras! Weren't you the one who originally started the Pandora thread?!

Beautiful!! So chic. You should post this in the Outfit of the Day thread too in the Wardrobe sub-forum!

2shai - can't believe you sold all your Pandoras! Weren't you the one who originally started the Pandora thread?!

Yes I did! I love the pandora, but it seems like I can get it anytime so I sold them to fund my addiction for Balenciaga Giant hardware bags which are discontinued as of F/W 11.

I really do want a black one again, when I had that bag I wore it so much I neglected all my other bags :P.

Yes I did! I love the pandora, but it seems like I can get it anytime so I sold them to fund my addiction for Balenciaga Giant hardware bags which are discontinued as of F/W 11.

I really do want a black one again, when I had that bag I wore it so much I neglected all my other bags :P.

Ah, didn't know Bal was discontinuing the giant hardware??!!!! I'll have to check out the Bal sub-forum!

Yes, I want a pepe leather version. All in due time.

attachment.php
jlao... love your pics.. they are so crisp with lovely colors.. and you look so fab!!!

here is my nigtingale out and about with my kids!

Attachments

• nightingale.JPG
    nightingale.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 5,859