Goldenbleu Luella

it was kind of a good idea...but when you feel the strap in real life it is really, really hard...the shape of the bag is just off...

there are others who place a baby frame on a bag and it looks really cute, this one is just a "miss", unfortunately.

I have it in green and it's a great bag. I've gotten a ton of compliments! I think in the black, the bag looks kinda odd. The outer "pocket" is great cause it fits my sunglasses and cell. It helps keep me organized.

Goldenbleu 'Luella' Frame Pocket Tote - Leather - Nordstrom.com

Does anyone else think this is one weird-looking bag? Like some kind scientific experiment gone wrong. It looks like it's a clutch growing out of a tote.:confused1:

I haven't seen this IRL, if any of you have, does it look weird?

:roflmfao: Nice explanation! yes the bag is weird, I think a lot of designers are doing this sort of bag this year. I think Marc Jacobs has something like this too, a bag on a bag!

Well I know what it's like to have an unusual bag as I have many. The handles aren't for me and I feel like the coin purse is watching me. Maybe it's just too early in the morning and I need coffee.

I thought I had noticed several bags with this type thing going on but I wasn't sure if they were perhaps all by goldenbleu. It has a little too much going on in the front for me. If it had one or the other, the stand out handle like it is or the front pouch, I think I would love it. I prefer one stand out thing at a time.