How much is a Lindy?

hi luvbirkin, i saw a clemence lindy (smaller one) in blue jean in person, and the price tag said $4700 USD i believe, not sure if asia would be the same or not.

I'd love to know the Euro pricing of the Lindy 34 in clemence...I should go down the road to the store but I am waiting for the washing machine to finish its cycle!!!

Grill,Lindy 30 should be around EUR 3.000
and 34 around EUR 3.750

Hi Missmarbella - I went to the boutique this afternoon and tried a white swift Lindy size 30 on for size. I found it quite boxy and a little small. they were out of 34s but the SA said that as it had been such a success it would be a continuing part of the Hermes repertoire. I was told that the smaller ones were in swift - they also had a black 30 and the larger Lindys in taurillon. As I recall, the price for the 34 was 3450 and the smaller 30 approx 3250 Euros.

I am not really sure about the Lindy as yet - I am still more of a Birkin and a Kelly girl at heart. Interestingly, he was the second SA to discourage my interest in the JPG shoulder birkin. I also tried out a 32cm Orange Taurillon Kelly which was a perfect size - just not digging the orange for me - and a black 32 taurillon Kelly. Now if it had been a rouge garance I'd have been super tempted!!!