Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses UNDER $100!

cocoloco23

Mar 4, 2007
marcs2000018101_201x396.jpg
marcs2000218098_201x396.jpg

I know Marc by Marc is his cheaper line, but I was shocked these were BOTH under $100! I have no problem spending lots of money on shades. I spent $350 on my CHANEL's. I might get the second pair though! I added the link that says where to go them:

click here

I LOVE my MBMJ sunnies, they fit so much better than the MJs. And you definitely can't beat that price, nor do I feel as bad when I carelessly toss them around in my bag. :P

You might want to be careful.. this is the 3rd time you've referenced that website, and only your 8th post. Not sure if the mods will consider that soliciting.

I was at Nordstrom Rack the other day and they had BINS full of Marc Jacobs and M by MJ sunnies for $59.99. So I'd say DEFINITELY have a look at the Off 5th, Nordstrom Rack, Last Call, Lohmann's, etc. before spending even $100!!

None of them fit me, BTW. I have a very small face. Small hands. Smell like cabbage. :roflmfao:

ETA: ^^That's a joke, BTW. About the cabbage.

I was at Nordstrom Rack the other day and they had BINS full of Marc Jacobs and M by MJ sunnies for $59.99. So I'd say DEFINITELY have a look at the Off 5th, Nordstrom Rack, Last Call, Lohmann's, etc. before spending even $100!!

None of them fit me, BTW. I have a very small face. Small hands. Smell like cabbage. :roflmfao:

Haha! For a moment there I was actually confused as to why you would reveal that. Thanks for the tip. I'll have to take a look at some of those stores.

id look like some kind of bug with those on :sad: I tried on some Tom Ford whitneys, and i looked like a fly :sad:

Thiti : which ones do you have? :smile: thanks
The ones I haven't aren't bug like, the lenses are not too oversized. They're black lenses with black frames, I use them mostly for driving. If I want the rockstar oversized glasses, I usually switch to my Gucci horsebit sunnies with gradient lenses. Here's a pic of my MBMJs:
saf-mmj007s-400x302.jpg
saf-mmj007s-temple-400x254.jpg

Really? I thought I smelled cabbage for some reason... :P

I think I'm gonna run over to the Rack today! LOL...

i've seen some styles at Nordstrom for under $100 as well

I tried some on and they're sooooo much more comfortable/lighter than the MJ line and many of the M by MJ sunnies come with POLARIZED lenses which makes me super happy because I adore polarized lenses (much better for glare :smile: )

BTW both M by MJ and MJ are manufactured by the same company

I'm not sure if the ones at off 5th and nordstrom rack are the same quality/styles since the current company that makes them has only been making MJ for the last year or so, and M by MJ for a couple of months at most...

hahaha, are you a "carnie?" i love The Simpsons!

those glasses are a great deal..cute too!

No piccie :sad:
Do you mean you can't see my pics? Here's the thumbnails, I hope this helps! And I agree, I like these a lot because they're super light, and don't slide down my nose like heavier glasses do.

Attachments

• saf-mmj007s-400x302.jpg
    saf-mmj007s-400x302.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 62
  • saf-mmj007s-temple-400x254.jpg
    saf-mmj007s-temple-400x254.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 56