Damier Azur Speedy - 25 or 30?

Jan 14, 2007
Hi everyone!!!

This forum is great :yahoo: You girls seems to know a lot about LV so I am going to ask for your suggestions!

I'm thinking of getting the Damier Azur Speedy, but I'm not sure which size to get! Should I get the 25 or 30? Which one has been more popular so far?

I already have the Mini Lin Speedy, so I'm really not sure which size in the Damier Azur to get.

If you were me, which one would you choose???

Thanks!

oh i really like the mini lin speedy esp the white one!
id definitely go for the speedy 30! itll be the same size as your mini lin. i have the monogram speedy 25 and i look better in my damier speedy 30 because im tall and not skinny lol! also you can put more stuff in it!
good luck! :cutesy:

I have a mono speedy 25 and really wish I have a 30 now. I'm 5'4" so I can carry both off pretty well.

I looked at the 25 and 30 side by side in the boutique in Boca (Town Center), and there really is a big difference between the two. Meaning, the 30 is bigger than you might expect! Be sure to try them both on if at all possible.

Either way, enjoy your choice!!

In the damier azure, I like the 25 better. I just think in the checkboard design it's cuter. While I don't mind the sag in my mono 30 (and I have a mono 25 too), I have a 25 in the Damier - it just don't like the sag as well in the checkerboard somehow. The Azur is cuter in the 25.