MJ Elise or Christy???

twiggirl

Mar 8, 2007
I just bought an MJ Elise in a mocha leather with red stitching and gold hardware, but now I'm thinking about exchanging it for a Christy in natural or light grey. What do you think?
I'm having a hard time deciding. The Christy seems more practical. Help!

I'm not a "hand" bag kind of girl. It drives me nuts not having my hands free, so I prefer a shoulder bag. The Christy definitely gets my vote. I really want to see this in lavender. The pics of the white Christy are gorgeous, too.

I just bought an MJ Elise in a mocha leather with red stitching and gold hardware, but now I'm thinking about exchanging it for a Christy in natural or light grey. What do you think?
I'm having a hard time deciding. The Christy seems more practical. Help!

Since you have doubts about Elise and find Christy more practical, go for Christy.

Have you seen Deborah? I like totes more than hobos so I like Deborah more than Christy.

So here's my bag - just so you can see what I'm talking about. I still think it's beautiful, and still going to have a hard time parting with it... but I think I'm going to return it for the Christy. Leaning towards natural or light grey.

Attachments

• DSC01370.JPG
    DSC01370.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC01371.JPG
    DSC01371.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 63
^ That's the Olive Elise. Elise is a great bag, but I find the Christy more practical for everyday use, since you can carry it on your shoulder and it's super light. I say get the Christy in Natural! It looks better IMO with gold hardware than the Light Grey or Lavender.

thanks! when i first brought the elise home, i just put it on my dresser and stared at it for a couple of days...as soon as i brought the christy home, i immediately started putting my things in it. :yes: