Satchels/Outlets

uoflkim

Feb 21, 2007
Does anyone know which, if any, satchels are in the outlets right now?? I am going this weekend.... cant wait. I am looking for a nice satchel. Nothing specific. Thanks!

Our outlet in grove city did not have the signature satchels but they had the leather with stripe that is shaped like a bowling bag that was just in the stores in doe color and they also had the carryalls in camel and red they call it but more of hot pink. They did have one doe carry all with the leather stripe. Just some Mia's that are signature and that is it as far as satchels from the botique.

Like Janfill said. They had a Signature Satchel with leather trim (or snake?) with a scarf print in the middle of the leather stripes on the front & back...

Oh, I cant wait until Saturday! For some reason I have been wanting a satchel really bad. Like all of a sudden. I think its because that is pretty much the only style of bag I dont have. Come ooooon Saturday!

Oh, I cant wait until Saturday! For some reason I have been wanting a satchel really bad. Like all of a sudden. I think its because that is pretty much the only style of bag I dont have. Come ooooon Saturday!

Good luck!! I hope you find what you are looking for. Let us know.