Tano Spring 2012 collection

tano expert

luv2shop!!!
Oct 18, 2006
Hi, here is a thread for discussion of Tano's Spring 2012 collection.

Most of Tano's Spring bags are already posted on e-tailers sites at this point, but Tano just added a few new goodies at their recent trade show.

I'll post the pics here tomorrow.

Which bags are y'all liking best so far? My personal favorite is
MISS MARVELOUS... I'm thinking maybe this will be my Spring bag in vanilla :smile:

http://www.tanobag.com/t_detail.cfm?IMMED=&desc=MISS MARVELOUS&makebuy=&status=&fkgroup=

Any new leathers out for spring? I am liking Spin Control but I'm over lux leather.

I was thinking about getting Spin Control, but not sure what the lux leather is like.

Why are you over it? Is it poor quality? Does it wear well?

I have had a Boogie Bucket and I can tell you that I did NOT like the way it looked beat up so quickly. The Italian Crunch leather seemed thin weak. Patina showed up way too fast on it.

Is lux like the italian crunch?

Lux is the new crunch leather...it is supposed to wear better, but I cannot speak to whether it actually does or not.

So if you did not like crunch, my guess is you will not like lux.

I was thinking about getting Spin Control, but not sure what the lux leather is like.

Why are you over it? Is it poor quality? Does it wear well?

I have had a Boogie Bucket and I can tell you that I did NOT like the way it looked beat up so quickly. The Italian Crunch leather seemed thin weak. Patina showed up way too fast on it.

Is lux like the italian crunch?

Lux is the new crunch in that it won't wear down as easily and crack. The colour is more saturated with the Lux. My Lux bags hold up better then the crunch.

I used to have a lot of crunch/lux bags b/c the colous were so vibrant but nowadays, I'm inti higher quality leathers. I like a leathers that are more thick, and pebbled. Lux/crunch is just too cheap and don't wear well. It's suppposed to look worn in with wear but that look isn't for me.

Nothing wrong with Lux/Crunch but my tastes have just changed.