Question about foresta print...

Foresta print for a 10 year old boy?

• Yes!!!

• Definitely not.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just don't know. I have an 11-year-old son. Does he like Tokidoki and wants a bag? Then if so get it for him. But if you are not sure he is into Tokidoki it could end up being a bad idea because he may think it is too girly or he is too old for that. I'm thinking if he were 5-8 years old or something fine. It looks cute as a backpack.

My son saw the foresta print and he likes it and was like, can you buy me a backpack? His friends are into animal crossing and some cartoons that look the same so that's why he likes it! But I'm just not too sure because I haven't heard of any guy using tokidoki bags....

So he likes the print, great! I think in the scoula which is the backpack style will look most appropriate for him since he will be using it as his school bag. I say go for it!

My son saw the foresta print and he likes it and was like, can you buy me a backpack? His friends are into animal crossing and some cartoons that look the same so that's why he likes it! But I'm just not too sure because I haven't heard of any guy using tokidoki bags....
If he likes the style, then I think he'd be fine.

If he likes it, get it for him! I don't think there is anything "girly" about Foresta - and even if there was, so what! Everyone should wear whatever they like without silly, arbitrary restrictions based solely on gender. Foresta also happens to be my husband's favorite print. :smile:

I say get it for him...my BF :heart: :heart: :heart: 's tokidoki. My BF carries the angioletto and we call it a man purse...he just bought the cucciolo (diaper bag) in the pirata print for his laptop bag, he has a bunch of caramellas to keep his vitamins in for the day and I just bought him the bag he's wanted ever since we met Simone. It's a playground print andiamo bag...Simone was carrying one at a signing we went to and my bf went crazy for it...had to have it and I finally was able to score one and I'm giving it to him for his birthday!! I think if your son wants it and he'll use it, it's not an issue!! And I don't think Foresta is girly at all!!!