Bergamo MM vs Trevi PM

Thanks! i'm 160cm ;) i love the long strap as i can wear it comfortable on shoulder and crossbody.The strap is adjustable and i adjusted it to the longest as u can see in the pic.
The trevi is gorgeous but i think is meant to be a handheld bag. i'm dying for a shoulder bag actually but i don't know is this the one will feed me needs.:confused1:

Thank you for your answer. I am 176 cm tall but I am not a big bag kind of girl. I am also very slim so I think I can pull the MM :biggrin:

I think the Bergamo has it all...it is very elegant, it can be a handheld bag or you can wear it crossbody or shoulder. I would wear it in all occassions.

I know what you mean. I am looking for a special bag because I am graduating in collage and me and my boyfriend are going to Paris in July so it has to be a special bag that reminds me on that special event. I was thinking about Brea but I think it would be the Bergamo. I love the Trevi but everyone has it so it is not that special in my mind.

Good luck deciding!

I think it looks good. Not very many owners of that LV model. So go for it!

***LV Collection****
Epi Speedy Black - 30
Epi Speedy Red -30
Epi Noe Black
Epi Jasmin Red
Epi Alma Black
Speedy Monogram 30 & 35
Viva Cite GM
Mini Lin Cerise
Mini Lin Josephine GM
Mini Lin Berangere

Gucci Jackie-O- Aquamarine with wallet

Hermes Herbag in Wine
Hermes Herbag in Apricot
Hermes Herbag in Black
Hermes Herbag in Midnight Blue

The bergamo is more new, and to me that's the only pull-factor. It's nice but trevi is prettier. I like that you can carry the bergamo crossbody, too, but it's kinda thick so maybe don't wanna do that too often. While i like the idea and new-ness of the bergamo, i'd still pick the trevi.