Suhali refurbishing? does LV do this?

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Hi all, I generally post in Chanel but need your advice. I am recently head over heels for a le fab...I have my eye on a gently used one in white. The leather is perfect but the brass hardware has some fading and the inside lining is a little dirty. Do you know if LV replates the brass on the suhali ligne and does anyone know cost? also do they clean linings (again, cost?) Your help is much appreciated!:shame:

ok, i called for you....if it was the leather--more expensive and troublesome, so good that's it's the brass.
they will try to polish the brass, but if vey faded or dented, they can replace it, but could not give an actual estimate.
the lining can also be addressed and they will attempt to clean it first, and if need be, can replace it, but it is somewhat costly (not sure what costly is)
she rec you take it to LV and hopefully they can run through your options with you in person....
hths!

ok, i called for you....if it was the leather--more expensive and troublesome, so good that's it's the brass.
they will try to polish the brass, but if vey faded or dented, they can replace it, but could not give an actual estimate.
the lining can also be addressed and they will attempt to clean it first, and if need be, can replace it, but it is somewhat costly (not sure what costly is)
she rec you take it to LV and hopefully they can run through your options with you in person....
hths!

i have a feeling that these costs may make the old bag cost more than a new one...

Just make sure that the gold hardware does not rub off, because they shouldn't. Scuffed, but should not be faded. By the time you replace the lining and the hardware, it might be cheaper to get a near-new one or a brand-new.