When is the 2011 winter SF website sale on??

Do any of you ladies know if they offer free return?
I just got 2 flat, but after reading the shoe size on the forum, i think I got the size of patent one too small. I am thinking to order the bigger size, and just return the one i have ordered.

I'm new to Ferragamo and only stopped in a store once a few months ago. I was admiring the Sofia. The SA told me that style in black, calf leather never goes on sale. Is this true?

I'm new to Ferragamo and only stopped in a store once a few months ago. I was admiring the Sofia. The SA told me that style in black, calf leather never goes on sale. Is this true?

It's 99% true. Also the vara and varina. Those in black will hardly ever go on sale in the boutiques. I asked about the visone sofia the other day and it's also not on sale. However, the oxblood is. Good luck buying.

Watch for F&F sales at Bloomingdale's if they still carry black sofia. I bought my small black sofia for 20% off and no sales tax.

Sofia is a great bag!!!