When is the 2011 winter SF website sale on??

Watch for F&F sales at Bloomingdale's if they still carry black sofia. I bought my small black sofia for 20% off and no sales tax.

Sofia is a great bag!!!

Wow! That's good discount!

My husband actually surprised me with one (the one you have) for our anniversary last week. I saw this thread and received a postcard in the mail regarding the sale, then I remembered what the SA had told me and wanted to know if it was correct or not. I'm usually on the LV boards, and I never have to worry about those going on sale anywhere :lol:

Hi there,

The promo code is valid but sorry I didn't make it clear. The ones on sale are marked with "*"....and since it's for prefered customers only...it makes sense you'll only see the total got discounted when check out. But now you know. Have fun shopping!

Thanks so much. I was trying it on my iPad but it had issues but when I tried it on my desktop it worked. I have held back from making any purchases as much as I want to :sad: I shall be I'm florence in a few months so have decided no more Ferragamo allowed until I make it there! (which shall be hard!)

goodmornin said:
did you copy and paste it? there might be an extra space in there that you can't see.

I typed it in the 2nd time and it worked.

Did you get this error message before?
Error:Promotion FW11SALE is temporarily not available at this time.

I tried typing in the code and using it on items from previous seasons but it still doesn't work.

Did you get this error message before?
Error:Promotion FW11SALE is temporarily not available at this time.

I tried typing in the code and using it on items from previous seasons but it still doesn't work.

The email I got says the online sale ends today (12/14). I don't know why it ended so soon....it's not even midnight here in the west coast!

Zappos is having a Ferragamo sale also. Many bags and shoes of different styles and sizes. Funny thing is, on the top page many are shown as 20% off, but when you click on the item, the actual discount is 30%.