Has anyone ever experienced this before?

actually if you have two accounts and one is limited the other will be as well - they link them up automatically if you give similar info - same happened here. plus, you can only have one premier and one personal account. the buyer will have to wait I think - a bit of a pain but what can you do...

as for paypal - why don't you just call them? I never wait for email responses. ask for the resolution centre. good luck

well, I have not given the similar information yet so I don't know what to do then because I can't have both accounts not working. I mean, the buyers are going to be refunded their money no matter what since I am unable to respond to any of the complaints. Can't even type anything. So If I don't respond by March 14th, then it is decided in their favor. What can I say to the buyers to keep them more at ease? Should I tell them to try and be patient with me?

I am a little confused. If the buyers paid for an item can't you just send them the item? Does it matter which account the money went to? If not I would forward the buyer's e-mail to Paypal and ask them what you are supposed to do about the harrassment. I swear ebay and Paypal are taking all the fun out of online auctions.

I can't send them the item as the money is no use to me with these limitations set up and I don't know when they will be able to remove them. If I did that, the money could be sitting there for god knows when and I couldn't do anything with it. So I e-mailed all the buyers and told them that they need to file a claim on my account so they can get their full refund..

One buyer said that he thinks he is not going to get a full refund with the Paypal claim. He made two transactions, one for $1400 and one for $700, and he told me they are only going to give him $400 and that he is an older man and he is very poor and that his wife cried last night and it is making me feel so HORRIBLE. I don't think Paypal is going to give him just $400 because the funds have already been taken from my Paypal balance and placed on hold until the case is closed and they took the full amount for all the transactions. So I don't understand what he means..

They really are taking the fun out of the auctions and it is discouraging and it honestly makes me want to stop selling on eBay. I think after this, paying my ebay fees and closing my account for awhile.

I am going to try and contact them about the harassment see if it goes anywhere..they have HORRIBlE communication skills.

paypal have frozen my paypal account, and my SO's paypal account because we live at the same address. There are funds in both accounts and we have both completed the "steps to resolve" BS they give us to do. And yet, we can't do anything about it. My brother, sister and mum all have paypal accounts linked to this address too. But nada. They refuse to defreeze them or w/e. £50 down the drain. HATE paypal.

wow, thats really horrible. I can't believe they did that.. It's like they give you money but you basically can't do anything with it so WHAT GOOD IS IT TO YOU? You know. I already completed one of the checklist items and they didn't even check it off yet! I am honestly so mad about this whole situation.. I have had this horrible feeling in my stomach all night and all day yesterday. I wasn't even able to go to work today because of this. I just would like the problems to get resolved. I want these people to get their refunds and then I'll worry about my account limitations.

Now the buyer is saying that his wife is recovering from cancer and that she should not have to deal with this right now and he wants me to send a check there over night for the full amount.

first of all, I don't even have that kind of money in my bank account. All of his money is in my Paypal account and it has already been taken out and placed on hold and reversed untill the case is closed..

This person is being REALLY impatient with me I don't know what do please help!

If the funds are there, the guy will get all the money. The buyer protection is if you remove all the $$$ from the account and they have no funds to refund the guy with, he only gets the amt of the buyer protection. Then your acct would get suspended until you put the funds in to cover the rest.

(I think)

If the funds are there, the guy will get all the money. The buyer protection is if you remove all the $$$ from the account and they have no funds to refund the guy with, he only gets the amt of the buyer protection. Then your acct would get suspended until you put the funds in to cover the rest.

(I think)

i think that is what happens as well. i hope that is the case. he paid using a credit card and he said that they have advised that they wish to pursue according to their policies if something is not brought to conclusion and for me to "get on it" but i can't issue the refund myself because of my account limitations.. so i have e-mailed paypal and gave them authorization too.

I can't send them the item as the money is no use to me with these limitations set up and I don't know when they will be able to remove them. If I did that, the money could be sitting there for god knows when and I couldn't do anything with it. So I e-mailed all the buyers and told them that they need to file a claim on my account so they can get their full refund..

One buyer said that he thinks he is not going to get a full refund with the Paypal claim. He made two transactions, one for $1400 and one for $700, and he told me they are only going to give him $400 and that he is an older man and he is very poor and that his wife cried last night and it is making me feel so HORRIBLE. I don't think Paypal is going to give him just $400 because the funds have already been taken from my Paypal balance and placed on hold until the case is closed and they took the full amount for all the transactions. So I don't understand what he means..

They really are taking the fun out of the auctions and it is discouraging and it honestly makes me want to stop selling on eBay. I think after this, paying my ebay fees and closing my account for awhile.

I am going to try and contact them about the harassment see if it goes anywhere..they have HORRIBlE communication skills.

What? I think he is just making all that up! Very poor but has over $2000 to splurge on Ebay? LMAO!

Now the buyer is saying that his wife is recovering from cancer and that she should not have to deal with this right now and he wants me to send a check there over night for the full amount.

first of all, I don't even have that kind of money in my bank account. All of his money is in my Paypal account and it has already been taken out and placed on hold and reversed untill the case is closed..

This person is being REALLY impatient with me I don't know what do please help!

Oh Lord. I reeeealy think he is making all this up now! Tell him to contact Ebay himself. You have done EVERYTHING you can!!

I sent an e-mail to the impatient buyer saying that I feel as if he is being a bit impatient about the whole situation and that I don't want him to take it personally as I am not trying to mean it is just that we already have the claim filed through Paypal and he is going to be refunded in full eventually but it may take a little time since Paypal said if I don't respond to the dispute by March 14th, he will be refunded automatically. I just wish he would stop sending me these pressuring e-mails. I even replied to the compliant response e-mail for the transactions like Paypal told me to so I could authorize them to issue him the refund but Paypal has the WORST communication in the world. It has been two days, no response yet. SIGH I HATE THE INTERNET. :crybaby: