What would you like Coach to make?

I would love them to do more suede too, like on a vintage style so when the suede starts getting old it looks super cool, sometimes when a suede bag is old and its on a modern cut, it looks dingy, but if its a safe classic cut, it just looks kinda awesome. And thick leather for the love of god, I don't care if its heavy!

I would love a city bag in every single color ever ever ever ever

I would love them to do more suede too, like on a vintage style so when the suede starts getting old it looks super cool, sometimes when a suede bag is old and its on a modern cut, it looks dingy, but if its a safe classic cut, it just looks kinda awesome. And thick leather for the love of god, I don't care if its heavy!

I would love a city bag in every single color ever ever ever ever

There are a few suede bags in Men's.

omg guitar straps and legacy guitar picks!!! I would be sooooo happy to spruce up my guitar with those accessories! I may be tempted to play more often too LOL

Wow, great idea for picks! I like the bright colored picks because they're so much easier to find when I drop them. It would be nice for the strap to have the rolled sewn leather edges instead of raw edges like most leather guitar straps have. Soft leather or suede...mmm! Most of the straps in guitar shops or online are on the masculine side, or stupid girly (furry pink, really?) There are lots of us female guitarists that would plunk good money down for something elegant yet feminine.

Maybe Coach will hire us as a consultants!!

Wow, great idea for picks! I like the bright colored picks because they're so much easier to find when I drop them. It would be nice for the strap to have the rolled sewn leather edges instead of raw edges like most leather guitar straps have. Soft leather or suede...mmm! Most of the straps in guitar shops or online are on the masculine side, or stupid girly (furry pink, really?) There are lots of us female guitarists that would plunk good money down for something elegant yet feminine.

Maybe Coach will hire us as a consultants!!

Yes! I don't have a guitar strap for all of the above reasons LOL! I would rather sit and play then use something overly girly, overly butch, or plain boring.
My guitar picks are black :P That's never a good idea. I think I have learned to buy bright ones when I need them again. Though it's not so bad when I play at home since the floors are light coloured.