Black or White Double Coiled Bracelet?

Black or White Double Coiled Bracelet?

• Black

• White

Results are only viewable after voting.
i have small wrists, I can fit it on the last hole, I had all 3 on at once before and I wanted all 3 but I came to my senses lol.

I was planning on other things at this little party thing on march 13th im going to at my LV but perhaps I should get this, the Germanium is just so HOT!

i have small wrists, I can fit it on the last hole, I had all 3 on at once before and I wanted all 3 but I came to my senses lol.

I was planning on other things at this little party thing on march 13th im going to at my LV but perhaps I should get this, the Germanium is just so HOT!

Do it! Do it! I don't want to be the only one on here with a double coiled bracelet! lol

Tan? I don't have a tan! :P Must be just because I'm asian!

Some guy on the bus started talking to me and asked if I was Korean, saying I looked Korean! Are Koreans supposed to have darker or lighter skin tone for asians?

By collection potraits, you mean my modeling pics right?
oops, w/my vote to black, it's a tie, sry :P Korean are suppose to have lighter skin tone, similar to Japanese, which most ladies in TW and HK envy:shame: I like b/c it's more 'sexy' :devil:

I have very tiny wrists, I tried on both the black and white bracelet, they are still a bit loose when i use the last hole......Anyway, I asked my SA to order the Germanium one for me, should be here next week!!!

oops, w/my vote to black, it's a tie, sry :P Korean are suppose to have lighter skin tone, similar to Japanese, which most ladies in TW and HK envy:shame: I like b/c it's more 'sexy' :devil:

Whats more sexy? Lighter skin tone or the black bracelet?

Thanks for answering that about what Koreans look like!

black bracelet of course! IMO, the coiled bracelet are suppose to be more of care free, unisex design, so white kind of defeat the purpose of it's design, but like i said, it's just how i feel about it....:shrugs: