Tech What case are you rocking w/ iPhone 4S?

For my new iPhone 4S I got this Uncommon Flowers Deflector Case. I like that it's so colorful, helps me to find my phone inside my bag. I also liked the Kate Spade cases.

Attachments

• 249184-uncommon-deflector-case.jpg
    249184-uncommon-deflector-case.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 431
I just purchased this case. It's supposed to offer the same protection as Otterbox without the high price and it has the built in screen protector. I just hope it doesn't add a lot of bulk to the phone.

Trident Cyclops Case II

http://www.tridenteer.com/products/Cyclops-Case-II-for-Apple-iPhone-4{47}4S(Blue).html

i had a trident kraken case when i had my Droid X and it offers the same protection as an otterbox IMO...i was caught in a heavy rain storm after ordering sushi and all i had was my phone,wallet,and food. i just ran with my stuff in my hands to the car and it was fine. i've also used to let my 1 yr old sister play on my phone and i'd see her dropping it on accident and sometimes tasting it. it really did protect my phone and looked brand new when i took it out.

let us know how you like it when you get it, my friend has been wanting a different looking case than an otterbox for the iphone (i have a pink/blue otterbox on my iPhone)

I got my iPhone today, don't have a case yet, but I ordered this pink & blue Rebecca Minkoff cheetah print case yesterday.

http://www.shopbop.com/cheetah-iphone-case-rebecca-minkoff/vp/v=1/845524441918590.htm

I'm so tempted to get another case - I really like the look of this Diane Von Furstenberg lips print case, and I love the Kate Spade b&w cheetah print case someone else said they're using.

http://www.shopbop.com/mew-lips-iphone-case-diane/vp/v=1/845524441920714.htm?folderID=2534374302062840&fm=other-shopbysize&colorId=10917

i had a trident kraken case when i had my Droid X and it offers the same protection as an otterbox IMO...i was caught in a heavy rain storm after ordering sushi and all i had was my phone,wallet,and food. i just ran with my stuff in my hands to the car and it was fine. i've also used to let my 1 yr old sister play on my phone and i'd see her dropping it on accident and sometimes tasting it. it really did protect my phone and looked brand new when i took it out.

let us know how you like it when you get it, my friend has been wanting a different looking case than an otterbox for the iphone (i have a pink/blue otterbox on my iPhone)

Finally got my Trident case. I love the color and it didn't add a lot of bulk to the phone. My only complaint is the built in screen protector seems very cheap. It already had several small scratches on it as soon as I took it out of the packaging. I decided to keep the case as a backup if I'm doing something where I need more protection. For now I'm sticking with the Otterbox commuter case I purchased when I ordered my phone.

Finally got my Trident case. I love the color and it didn't add a lot of bulk to the phone. My only complaint is the built in screen protector seems very cheap. It already had several small scratches on it as soon as I took it out of the packaging. I decided to keep the case as a backup if I'm doing something where I need more protection. For now I'm sticking with the Otterbox commuter case I purchased when I ordered my phone.

sorry to hear about the shady screen protector...but hey better on that than on your phone? i guess each case can have its pros and cons...i have a defender otterbox on my phone and it had air bubbles/the screen protector stuck to the phone making it look like it was wet. but i found away around it and glad b/c i forgot my phone was on my lap in the car and it fell out...whoops better the case get a little dinged than my phone

Mine hasn't shipped yet and it's been over a week! hmmm

Not sure which color you ordered.. my dh just got an email saying that the white one has discoloring issues (ours have been on order for almost 3 weeks too). So the white one I ordered has been cancelled .. and the black one is ok to ship. Darn it.. back to the drawing board :hrmm: