Tech What case are you rocking w/ iPhone 4S?

Not sure which color you ordered.. my dh just got an email saying that the white one has discoloring issues (ours have been on order for almost 3 weeks too). So the white one I ordered has been cancelled .. and the black one is ok to ship. Darn it.. back to the drawing board :hrmm:
I got the white one, and it definately has discoloring issues. I am planning to take it off and use one of those magic sponges on it to see if it helps. It is a really nice case, but If you have a white phone, I can understand not wanting a black case. That's why I'm not returning mine.....

Not sure which color you ordered.. my dh just got an email saying that the white one has discoloring issues (ours have been on order for almost 3 weeks too). So the white one I ordered has been cancelled .. and the black one is ok to ship. Darn it.. back to the drawing board :hrmm:

Thank you for alerting me to this. That email went into my junk box... I would've never found out! AHHH!!

Will you please let me know if you find anything else that is sleek and sexy for the white? :graucho:

Thank you for alerting me to this. That email went into my junk box... I would've never found out! AHHH!!

Will you please let me know if you find anything else that is sleek and sexy for the white? :graucho:

Will do~!.. Although, when we first got our phones.. I ordered a slim cheapy case from Amazon that also happened to be in white. It turned peach on me within several hours!

I ended up just switching my order to black w/ chrome. ;)

LJS58.. let us know if the magic eraser works!

wetbandit42 said:
I have that same case, only mine is pink & blue. Good choice! :biggrin:

Are you happy with it? I wanted a soft case to protect it but look stylish at the same time. I received a shipment notification overnight so hopefully it will be delivered today!!! I love Zappos!

Will do~!.. Although, when we first got our phones.. I ordered a slim cheapy case from Amazon that also happened to be in white. It turned peach on me within several hours!

I ended up just switching my order to black w/ chrome. ;)

LJS58.. let us know if the magic eraser works!
Hi,

I tried the magic eraser, but it didn't make much difference. Then I got out the scotch brite for non-stick surfaces, and did a fair amount of scrubbing with some dish detergent. It's much better now, no visible scratches from the scotch brite, but it's still not really white. Much better though. I think I'll try to maintain it once a week like this until I find a white case that isn't slippery and stays white. Anyone have a suggestion for a good white case that adds minimal bulk?? Thanks!

Finally got my Trident case. I love the color and it didn't add a lot of bulk to the phone. My only complaint is the built in screen protector seems very cheap. It already had several small scratches on it as soon as I took it out of the packaging. I decided to keep the case as a backup if I'm doing something where I need more protection. For now I'm sticking with the Otterbox commuter case I purchased when I ordered my phone.

Did you get this one one? I really want great protection...I have an Otterbox on my 3gs, and I love the sturdiness, etc. of it. I wish I could bring myself to get something cute...but I know me..I'm butterfingers!:biggrin:

http://www.amazon.com/Otterbox-APL4..._22?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1321942227&sr=1-22

Don't really understand why they are all different prices...I guess for the colors...:shrugs:

Did you get this one one? I really want great protection...I have an Otterbox on my 3gs, and I love the sturdiness, etc. of it. I wish I could bring myself to get something cute...but I know me..I'm butterfingers!:biggrin:

http://www.amazon.com/Otterbox-APL4..._22?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1321942227&sr=1-22

Don't really understand why they are all different prices...I guess for the colors...:shrugs:

Yes that is the one I have. I got the white and blue and it looks really good on the white phone. I'm not really sure about the different prices either. I got mine on the Otterbox site and they are all the same price there.

Yes that is the one I have. I got the white and blue and it looks really good on the white phone. I'm not really sure about the different prices either. I got mine on the Otterbox site and they are all the same price there.

Thanks, Lost Girl! ^^ I ordered one slighter sturdier (Otterbox Defender instead of commuter...) I am scared of the all glass 4s. :P