Citta Rose Denaro

BLACKWIDOW

Feb 26, 2007
Urban Outfitters has a citta rose denaro marked down this morning to 39.99. I snapped one up. They still show they have some in stock if anyone else is interesed. I unfortunately missed out on the gioco they had earlier in the week.

Wow...thanks blackwidow...that's a great deal. What print did they have the gioco in...citta?? So I guess UO isn't carrying the pirata or the adios star stuff?? I don't see it on their website and I didn't see it in the SF UO last week. :confused1:

Yes, they still have them on their website in the citta rose. They have a picture of a gray citta denaro pictured. Earlier in the week when I checked the site they had a citta rose gioco marked down on the site but I was too late it was sold out. So they must have had only 1 or 2 because that was the only day I saw it on their site.

Wow...thanks blackwidow...that's a great deal. What print did they have the gioco in...citta?? So I guess UO isn't carrying the pirata or the adios star stuff?? I don't see it on their website and I didn't see it in the SF UO last week. :confused1:
My UO told me they probably weren't getting any more in because it didn't sell. Maybe it's the same for US UOs?

My UO told me they probably weren't getting any more in because it didn't sell. Maybe it's the same for US UOs?
Didn't sell...WHAT??? Every time I went to UO they were supposedly SOLD OUT of toki!!!!! It's big here...acutally it's HUGE!! Whatever...I hate all corporate companies right now...nothing is making any sense. :confused1: