The Number 23

Hmmm..my parents went to go see it and they didnt like it but my DH and I are gonna check it out anyways, i've learned not to take criticism from my parents too seriuosly :biggrin:

we saw it last night... i thought it was interesting the whole fascination with the number 23... but the whole movie is a little... hm slow... and there really isn't that much obsession about 23 devoted to the movie... i was expecting them to point out a lot of stuff about 23 in everyday life... but it was mostly pertaining to the characters... and i thought they stretched a little... overall, i thought the movie was okay at best... not as good as i expected it to be... i didn't come out excited about the movie...:Push:

I would say-thumbs down. And that's being kind. If you think it is some sort of psychological thriller? It's not. It's not scary, not even close. The movie should have ended about 30 minutes earlier, just after Carreys' characters revalation.

The acting and direction were good but they were working with a less than average script. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!