Help! Mon mono neverfull or just plain mono?

Should I get a mon mono neverfull or a plain one?

• Mon mono

• Plain

Results are only viewable after voting.

d_frink9

Jun 15, 2011
Hi everyone :smile: So I can't decide whether or not I should get a mon mono neverfull mm or just get it in plain mono. I currently have a damier ebene speedy 30. I really like that a mon mono neverfull would stand out, but I like the versatility of the plain one. Any help? :shrugs:

I like the mon mono....how about choosing more neutral colors so that you will feel comfortable carrying it with several colors. I recently saw one with the ivory and navy stripes/ivory interior and it was beautiful!

I like the mon mono....how about choosing more neutral colors so that you will feel comfortable carrying it with several colors. I recently saw one with the ivory and navy stripes/ivory interior and it was beautiful!

Yes I was thinking about getting the dark red color with ivory :smile:

I voted for plain mono, but I do love the mon mono. My personal reason for not getting a mon mono? If/when I get married & my last name changes, I want the bag to match! It's funny, I have tons of things heat-stamped with my current last initial, but I think the prospect of paying that much more for a mon mono is what keeps me waiting til I tie the knot! (What will happen to my heat-stamped bags, you wonder? I'll deem them "vintage" haha!)

But if you're a normal person and not worried about silly things like me...then go for the mon mono! Personally I'd be worried the personalization would come off with time/heavy use, and feel the plain would go with way more things.

I voted for plain mono, but I do love the mon mono. My personal reason for not getting a mon mono? If/when I get married & my last name changes, I want the bag to match! It's funny, I have tons of things heat-stamped with my current last initial, but I think the prospect of paying that much more for a mon mono is what keeps me waiting til I tie the knot! (What will happen to my heat-stamped bags, you wonder? I'll deem them "vintage" haha!)

But if you're a normal person and not worried about silly things like me...then go for the mon mono! Personally I'd be worried the personalization would come off with time/heavy use, and feel the plain would go with way more things.

I'm not too concerned about getting married since im only 19 and apparently the paint on the bags goes on before they seal it :smile: