My new HG bag has finally arrived **Reveal**

I love this bag. The color is so rich and caramel-y! (if that's even a word)

I remember this bag on the preview thread and wanted it! It's sooo gorgeous and I love all the details on it. She's classy and will be a keeper for years to come!

Congrats! Beautiful bag! Do you find her hard to get in and out of with the strap across the front?
It is actually very difficult to get in and out of! But I literally love the bag so much that I dont even care....not even for a minute!! The reason is that underneath the belted detail they did a magnetic snap closure and the magnet is very strong! I kinda wish there was no magnet and you just tucked the flap underneath the belt. Oh well!! Theres no way that I wont use it because of this feature!

I love this bag. The color is so rich and caramel-y! (if that's even a word)

I remember this bag on the preview thread and wanted it! It's sooo gorgeous and I love all the details on it. She's classy and will be a keeper for years to come!
I really wanted this when I saw it in the previews and I know exactly why now! It is so gorgeous. When I got it I knew my collection was complete! I feel like this was the bag that was missing which was filling that void that I had making me buy ALL these other darn bags then returning them!!! Its because this was the one I was looking for. (Wish it would've happened sooner!!)

BTW: It is sooooooooooooooo rich and caramely!