Which bag has most class ?

A bag that sag' won't look very classy in time. But it doesen't really matter for a casual look. I don't really think the monogram canvas is the classiest material LV has though..

out of the 2 i think the BV but iv just got back from lunch with the BF and i saw a lady with a damier knightsbridge and it looked beautiful. think it might be added to my want list

To be quite honest, I don't really understand your question: are you looking for a bag that will remain "classic" longer or that will make you loook classy?:confused1:

To be quite honest, I don't really understand your question: are you looking for a bag that will remain "classic" longer or that will make you loook classy?:confused1:

:shrugs:

I was wondering that as well.

IMO - the Speedy will remain "classic" longer but it is definitely more of a casual looking bag.

H_Addict, you hit the nail on the head for me too... The question posted isn't clear... It almost sounds like someone wants to buy class which we know cannot be done... I don't care what one buys, owns or wears. Class exudes from an individual... Either one has it or she/he doesn't. JMO.

A classic bag on the other hand is just that-one that has withstood the test of time yet is still most appropriate in the here and now. I feel that the monogram Speedy is a classic bag. I also feel that the Damier pattern in and of itself is classic. Of course opinions will vary.