does anyone have pics to share of the kristin embroidered plaid signature C bags?

ponytail

Sep 16, 2009
Since I can't track down the flap in this print I'm trying to decide on another style.

I'm sure someone out there must have bought a bag in this print by now! Anyone kind enough to share some pics?

I'm wondering if the plaid is too gold? I've heard lots of positive reviews but what I really need is to see an actual bag in this print

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

hi, i own this bag, bought it last week...i have tried endlessly to post pics of it and i keep getting error messages...i love the bag...i am not using it as an everyday bag, but, as a weekend or evening bag...the colors are gorgeous and it looks like a rich bag...it also does hold a wallet, keys, cell phone, lipstick, mints...hope that helps....

I hesitated to post iy before cause it's not a very good picture but here it is anyway. It's honestly gorgeous andI think you would love it IRL - if I thought you would be at all disappointed in it I'd say so. It's gorgeous.

db86cf94.jpg

OMG--I love that hippie--and I love the print!

Thanks so much for sharing the picture crissy-it's a really good one btw!
You are so right about the print and I've finally made up my mind to get it!

OMG--I love that hippie--and I love the print!

Thanks so much for sharing the picture crissy-it's a really good one btw!
You are so right about the print and I've finally made up my mind to get it!

Yeah I probably should have shown it to you before but I thought it was a really bad pic on my iPhone - but it looks better bigger. I asked permission to take it. ;) I only wish the shoulder strap on the Hippie was the squishy leather one.