does anyone have pics to share of the kristin embroidered plaid signature C bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since I can't track down the flap in this print I'm trying to decide on another style.

I'm sure someone out there must have bought a bag in this print by now! Anyone kind enough to share some pics?

I'm wondering if the plaid is too gold? I've heard lots of positive reviews but what I really need is to see an actual bag in this print

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

2. I would love to see IRL pics of this print as well. Do you have a larger pic of the satchel in your avatar?

3. I don't have the bag but did see it irl at my fps, they had the hippie and tote. I think the colors are soft and muted and it doesn't look too gold to me.

4. hi, i own this bag, bought it last week...i have tried endlessly to post pics of it and i keep getting error messages...i love the bag...i am not using it as an everyday bag, but, as a weekend or evening bag...the colors are gorgeous and it looks like a rich bag...it also does hold a wallet, keys, cell phone, lipstick, mints...hope that helps....

5. I took the worlds crappiest iPhone pic when I was at the store - give me a sec and I'll post it for you.

6. I hesitated to post iy before cause it's not a very good picture but here it is anyway. It's honestly gorgeous andI think you would love it IRL - if I thought you would be at all disappointed in it I'd say so. It's gorgeous.

[​IMG]

7. I love it in the tote version.

I might get a wristlet or other accessory in this print.

8. #8 Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
    Thanks for posting a pic, crissy. I LOVE this bag.

Enjoy your bag songofthesea.

9. I just checked the website - there are 4 things in this print there. :smile:

10. OMG--I love that hippie--and I love the print!

Thanks so much for sharing the picture crissy-it's a really good one btw!
    You are so right about the print and I've finally made up my mind to get it!

11. Yeah I probably should have shown it to you before but I thought it was a really bad pic on my iPhone - but it looks better bigger. I asked permission to take it. ;) I only wish the shoulder strap on the Hippie was the squishy leather one.