How many LV returns have you done lately & why?

I returned a trouville because when I tried it on, I had bare arms and the handles seemed long enough. But, at home with a sweater I found that they were too short.
I've returned 2 damier speedies (a 25 and a 30) for bleeding linings.
I exchanged an agenda because I decided that I really needed the koala even though it was more $.

I agree that you shouldn't use something and return it, but if you get it home and try it with different outfits and it just doesn't work, I think that returning is fine. Very different from a car where you can truly test drive before buying. With bags, some of that "test driving" is best done at home without an SA hovering over saying that it looks great!

I agree that you shouldn't use something and return it, but if you get it home and try it with different outfits and it just doesn't work, I think that returning is fine. Very different from a car where you can truly test drive before buying. With bags, some of that "test driving" is best done at home without an SA hovering over saying that it looks great!

ITA!

I have never returned, but I did exchange an LV dog carrier for the larger size. I don't really feel comfortable returning high priced items, I make sure before I buy that I do in fact really love it.

i am returning a pomme agenda. there's a *slight* imprint on the center lv and i can't stand it. as much as i love the pomme vernis, i think it may be too delicate for me. i can't decide. i also ordered the agenda refill. i can't decide on whether to return it or use it in my mono agenda (i currently have a coach refill in there).

I returned a Pomme Lexington because it was too small, got a Roxbury instead.

Returned a Damier Koala coin purse wallet because I realized I wouldn't carry it since I took back the Lexington :smile:

Returned for exchange my Riveting pochette because the brass plate had a big scratch. When I purchased it, the blue plastic sticker had already been removed! I got a fresh one.

For ALL of these returns, they were done within 2 days of the initial sale, and the items were NEVER used by me. Stayed in their dustbags the entire time, except to take pics for TPF :smile:

I am going to return my Denim Cruise scarf because I didn't know there was a Denim Cruise Bandana. I had purchased the Bandana in LV yesterday, so I need to return the scarf to e-luxury. I see nothing wrong with returning something that I don't like or is a wrong item, especially a lot of people buy LVs off eluxury, so there could have chances that people don't like the items and return them. :yes:

ITA....I don't have an LV boutique close by. I would have to travel about 14 hours to my closest boutique. Maybe by airplane 2 hours but I would probably spend more on airfare than my actual purchases. Elux is my best option.

Never returned anything, never exchanged anything, and I don't think I ever will. If I'm not dedicated to buying something, I just wouldn't buy it. Saves me time and saves my SA's time.

Lucky you that you have a boutique close by and your own SA. Makes things a lot easier for you. In reference to saving SA's time, I would not be very concerned since that what they are there for. They get paid regardless of how much or how little time they spend with a customer. ;)

BOO - to those who think its wrong to return, especially if its alot of my hard earned money!
I don't have a LV BOUTIQUE near me(2 HOURS AWAY) so my option is ElUX.
I LOVE NO SALES TAX AND USUALLY ORDER WHEN THERE IS FREE SHIPPING AS WELL.(thats alot of discount on an expensive bag)
I have returned several LV'S for reasons like, too big, material not durable enuf for me, too small.
I however do not wear them- i see how they do with my wardrobe . It is no different then trying them on in the store-do we have any idea how many people do that?
Sure you may get one from the back, but sometimes there aren't any available.
I agree that cars are test driven, clothes are tried on and we all buy them.
I would not buy from a company that wasn't reputable as ELUX.
Sorry for those with bad luck with them, I've always been totally satisified!
Sorry, I just had to vent.
I'm on waitlist for an ivorie epi speedy-if I don't like the white color-,it get 's repackaged and sent back.

My closest boutique is about 12 hours away :sad: so I mostly purchase via Eluxury. I exchanged a Cabas Mezzo for Cabas Piano since I found the Mezzo too large for my needs. I've been happy with Eluxury :smile: .

I don't think there is anything wrong with returning or exchanging as long as the item has not been used.

I purchased a pouchette florentine from elux in dec with some money my mother gave me for christmas. She didn't like it at all so I returned it. Now that I finally ordered my BH I want it back - oh well....