Revenge on ABC

Dancechika24

2 Loves:Lola & Loki
Mar 4, 2010
I am looking forward to this one. I've seen a ton of commercials and ads for it...hopefully it will be good!! NOt really a fan of Emily Can Camp from her WB/CW days, but she's pretty good in this one.

"Wealth, beauty and status define the people in this town, but one woman is willing to destroy everyone for the sake of revenge.

Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp) is new to the Hamptons. She's met some of her wealthy neighbors, has made a few new friends and seemingly blends into the town. But something is a little odd about a young girl living in a wealthy town all on her own, and the truth is that Emily isn't exactly new to the neighborhood. In fact, this was once her old neighborhood, until something bad happened that ruined her family and their reputation. Now Emily is back, and she's returned to right some of those wrongs in the best way she knows how – with a vengeance. "

starring: Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson
Emily Van Camp as Emily Thorne
Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross
Henry Czerny as Conrad Grayson
Ashley Madekwe as Ashley Davenport

http://abc.go.com/shows/revenge

I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I've seen the commercials and I think it has potential, but I don't know if it will hold my interest. Too soap opera-y or something.

I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I've seen the commercials and I think it has potential, but I don't know if it will hold my interest. Too soap opera-y or something.

I hate soap opera type shows too and I honsetly thought I would hate this show cuz of her ( not sure why i dislike her so much lol) but after i saw the pilot, I was hooked!!! That's what sucks about watching the pilots all the way back in May..having to wait until Sept. to see what happens next..so i'll def. be tuning in! I hope people give it a chance..im sure they will get hooked into the story too..it's an interesting plot and the cast and setting is great. Plus i love the theme song that they keep playing during the commercials.

saw the preview at the movies and immediately thought this is going to be one of those shows where a mystery draws out all season, the finale closes with some resolution but a big cliffhanger then the show is cancelled.

I am not saying I will not watch but I am not going into it expecting multi seasons.

saw the preview at the movies and immediately thought this is going to be one of those shows where a mystery draws out all season, the finale closes with some resolution but a big cliffhanger then the show is cancelled.

i am not saying i will not watch but i am not going into it expecting multi seasons.

lol!

I hate soap opera type shows too and I honsetly thought I would hate this show cuz of her ( not sure why i dislike her so much lol) but after i saw the pilot, I was hooked!!! That's what sucks about watching the pilots all the way back in May..having to wait until Sept. to see what happens next..so i'll def. be tuning in! I hope people give it a chance..im sure they will get hooked into the story too..it's an interesting plot and the cast and setting is great. Plus i love the theme song that they keep playing during the commercials.

Can I ask how you saw the pilot?

I am looking forward to this show among many others. I can't tell you how many new shows that are premiering this fall I will be watching... too many! ;)

I'm not sure if I'm going to check this out---the leading actress came off as wayyy over the top in the commercials (and not in a convincing way), and honestly, I don't get how one person's death would have her seeking revenge on what looked to be 5+ people.

I'm not sure if I'm going to check this out---the leading actress came off as wayyy over the top in the commercials (and not in a convincing way), and honestly, I don't get how one person's death would have her seeking revenge on what looked to be 5+ people.

I think they somehow killed her dad, and she also went to juvie? I thought I read that somewhere. If I went to juvie and some people killed my dad I'd be mad enough to seek revenge on that many people!