Timeless clutch...get it now!!

lov2shop

*shop 'til you drop*
Sep 15, 2006
Just got a call..my timeless clutch is in ...and my SA says there are a few more! Black lambskin and white caviar...GO FOR IT!

Call Barbara at NM Troy, MI at (248) 635-1745. She's the best!
Mine is on the way! :yahoo: :yahoo:

I just called her. She is not at the store but will call me in the morning to let me know if they have a black clutch. I have a white caviar timeless clutch and am looking for a black clutch. Thank you lov2shop!!!!!!

I really want this clutch but my money is saved for some Act II stuff. If only I knew when the Act II stuff comes in then I would know whether I can get the clutch or not. Ah decision decisions.

She just called me back and said she has a clutch in black lambskin on hold for me and is sending it to me on Wednesday.....I am so excited. You are the best lov2shop. Thank you. :yahoo:

OH! I am so happy for you!!! Just passing on the good word--pinkpiano turned me on to Barbara and she is the best!!

BTW, you'll have to change your name to LovingChanel!!:heart:

How much is the timeless clutch in caviar? I wanted to get one of these for a Xmas party last year, but I wasn't able to get it in time. I definitely need to get one.

does anyone has any pics of the timeless clutch ? :smile: i dont know how it looks like

Here's a pic of my black caviar. These are great little clutches!

12Nov06040.jpg