what do you think about LB AMFAR vanity designed by Sharon Stone ?

atomic_femme

Jan 8, 2007
Hello, I just purchased an authentic LV AMFAR designed by Sharon stone in Craigslist, I took it to the LV store and it is authentic. I have been trying to look for other authentics, but it seems these bags are very rare. I paid $300 for it. is that good? what do you think about this bag? thanks.

Attachments

• hhIKARWfWAOqpQJDbGg3whKHTy9W.jpg
    hhIKARWfWAOqpQJDbGg3whKHTy9W.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 1,041
thanks for your replys. this bag is in GREAT conditions. I looked for it on ebay but didnt find it..I do plan to re sell it, and get the bag of my dreams. which is the manhattan GM! I just love it. its weird.... but i never was a real big fan of LV until about 5 months ago, and now I just cant stop. My husband says im addicted. I think so too. What is it a bout louis vuitton? hee hee. Now I owe the cherry speedy 25, sonatine, mono speedy 30, petit ellipse, yellow onatah pm, PTI cherry blossom wallet, PTI peppermint vernis wallet, medium looping bag, croissant, and a marshmellow vernis agenda. AND I WANT MORE! thanks

Oh... The amfar 3. I thought u meant the hard case one. (They were all auctioned off 2 raise $ 4 amfar at the international film festival in Venice. I know Kimora Lee has one) Anyway, 300$ seems good. Don't know how much it went for orignaly.

Heres a pics of the amfar
1d6aefcf.jpg

thanks for your replys. this bag is in GREAT conditions. I looked for it on ebay but didnt find it..I do plan to re sell it, and get the bag of my dreams. which is the manhattan GM! I just love it. its weird.... but i never was a real big fan of LV until about 5 months ago, and now I just cant stop. My husband says im addicted. I think so too. What is it a bout louis vuitton? hee hee. Now I owe the cherry speedy 25, sonatine, mono speedy 30, petit ellipse, yellow onatah pm, PTI cherry blossom wallet, PTI peppermint vernis wallet, medium looping bag, croissant, and a marshmellow vernis agenda. AND I WANT MORE! thanks

WOW...that is QUITE the collection that you've put together in the past 5 months!! :nuts:

Congrats!!! :yahoo: Can't wait to see pics of your dream Manhattan GM when you get it!!!!! ;)

louislovesfendi818 said:
Oh... The amfar 3. I thought u meant the hard case one. (They were all auctioned off 2 raise $ 4 amfar at the international film festival in Venice. I know Kimora Lee has one) Anyway, 300$ seems good. Don't know how much it went for orignaly.

Heres a pics of the amfar

I really like it, my store had this in once and I admired it for awhile. It's really different.