New Paris Biarritz Collection

CHANELboy

Dec 18, 2006
CHANEL at Nordstrom Mall of America received the new Paris Biarritz collection today. These are great Spring/Summer bags that are lightweight and relatively inexpensive for CHANEL. The colors include silver, gold, and black. The prices range from $995-$1475.

Here are some pictures of the three different styles and colors.

Attachments

• Paris Biarritz.JPG
    Paris Biarritz.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 1,183
  • Paris Biarritz2.JPG
    Paris Biarritz2.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,377
  • Paris Biarritz3.JPG
    Paris Biarritz3.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 1,136
I like the grey style. What are the prices? Are they made of leather? Thanks for the pictures.

The small tote retails for $995. The shoulder bag retails for $1350 and the large tote retails for $1475. The bags are a combination of leather and canvas. The pictures don't really do the colors justice. The gold one in particular has a very nice metallic shine to it. My favorite is the silver with cream canvas. VERY attractive bag.

Wow I really like this one:

attachment.php

^ROFL...."ONLY"......

Joking..That IS a steal for a great Chanel bag..Im still considering whether to get one from this line.....
I got my name on too many lists for other bags..hehe

I'm in Hong Kong for vacation now and saw this bag at the newly renovated Chanel Boutique and want one!

I have been looking for a rain bag for the longest time- I don't want to ruin my leather...I'm going to buy this bag this week sometime. The silver looks nice in person.