Chanel 3

JennRN

O.G.
May 2, 2009
Has anyone heard of the Chanel 3 bag yet? My sales associate said there's a new bag called the 'Chanel 3' meaning it's going to have 3 compartments and it's coming out in September. I'm curious to see what it looks like!:smile:

Has anyone heard of the Chanel 3 bag yet? My sales associate said there's a new bag called the 'Chanel 3' meaning it's going to have 3 compartments and it's coming out in September. I'm curious to see what it looks like!:smile:

I believe some stores have already gotten it in. I've only seen the C3 mini, a rounded medium size one and a maxi size Chanel 3s in black, light grey and burgundy. I love the Chanel 3 mini and for this season, they've put in a structured bottom for the middle of the 3 compartments to hold its shape better. I think there were pictures of the C3 posted in the shopping subforum from trunk shows so you may want to take a look there. :smile:

I like this bag. I saw it in calf leather in grey, red and black before. The grey was very nice. I find the bag well structured and the 3 compartments are really handy.
I like this better than the raved about clutch cos Chanel 3 has normal chains whereas the clutch hangs on single stap. Got the feeling that cant have heavy stuff in the clutch cos long term weight would pull on its strap.

I thought it is Chanel 3 mini I saw in 57th street store NY on sep 2nd. come in red and black lambskin and priced at 2400. I love the chain length.

Hi Ladies,

I just purchased the largest size of the Channel 3 in Black Lambskin with SH at NM in VA yesterday. The price was $3600 but it is the perfect size for me as I tote a lot of "stuff" around.