Chanel 3

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone heard of the Chanel 3 bag yet? My sales associate said there's a new bag called the 'Chanel 3' meaning it's going to have 3 compartments and it's coming out in September. I'm curious to see what it looks like!:smile:

2. I believe some stores have already gotten it in. I've only seen the C3 mini, a rounded medium size one and a maxi size Chanel 3s in black, light grey and burgundy. I love the Chanel 3 mini and for this season, they've put in a structured bottom for the middle of the 3 compartments to hold its shape better. I think there were pictures of the C3 posted in the shopping subforum from trunk shows so you may want to take a look there. :smile:

3. I love it...I ordered the larger one in Gray Lambskin. Can't wait to get it. I love grey bags anyway. Winter and Summer...all year bag.

4. wow the three compartments are interesting. i don't know how much you can fit in there though? i'd be too scared to stretch out the compartments?

5. What is the price? Thanks in advance.

6. So sorry... Just got this message. I don't remember the exact price but I'm thinking it was just 3 something...it wasn't as much as a classic. It is a large bag but because its lambskin...it stays close under the arm.

7. I like this bag. I saw it in calf leather in grey, red and black before. The grey was very nice. I find the bag well structured and the 3 compartments are really handy.
    I like this better than the raved about clutch cos Chanel 3 has normal chains whereas the clutch hangs on single stap. Got the feeling that cant have heavy stuff in the clutch cos long term weight would pull on its strap.

8. I hope I can be of help! I asked the price of the Chanel 3 from my SA at Saks. The medium is $2850 and the large is $3600. Good luck ;)

9. There's also the round medium flap for $3,000+tax USD. :smile:

10. I thought it is Chanel 3 mini I saw in 57th street store NY on sep 2nd. come in red and black lambskin and priced at 2400. I love the chain length.

11. ^ Yup, that's the Chanel 3 mini! The chain length is perfect on me too. :girlsigh:

12. Does anyone have a picture if the red one? Is it darker red or bright red?

13. I don't have the pic but it is a little bit dark red given lambskin should be brighter but very pretty

14. Hi Ladies,

I just purchased the largest size of the Channel 3 in Black Lambskin with SH at NM in VA yesterday. The price was $3600 but it is the perfect size for me as I tote a lot of "stuff" around.