Natural city w/GH-any in stores?

luxelife

Feb 18, 2007
Hi all! Balenciaga in NY is out of the natural city w/GH, so of course now I must have one! Before I start calling around, has anybody seen one in stores lately? Thanks in advance! :yes:

My natural city w/GH is en route from LVR! I am very happy and can't wait for it to arrive! I will say that I am impressed with the customer service at LVR. You can email or skype call them, and they do respond quickly. You have to factor in the time change, though! My SA was very patient and answered all questions. I will let you know when the bag arrives! :love:

There's a natural parttime w/ GH at Tyson's in NM if anyone is interested. Glad you found your bag!
sammy that is the Blanc color (off White) not Natural. They have two Natural Work with regular hardware (both have awsome leather). :yes: I was there yesterday. NM never bought the Natural color with GH.:smile:

sammy that is the Blanc color (off White) not Natural. They have two Natural Work with regular hardware (both have awsome leather). :yes: I was there yesterday. NM never bought the Natural color with GH.:smile:

Oh otay, whoops! It was still real cute though! ;) I was there yesterday too! I wonder if we crossed paths, hehe