How Does Your DH, DF, or DBF Feel About Your CL's?!

I think I shop online way too much. I didn't really have to make an effort to memorize mine and now it just comes to me naturally. :biggrin:

Same here! Sad, isn't it?! :giggles:
I got lazy having to constantly pull out my card for the #'s, memorizing was the only way to cure my laziness :lolots:

I think my SO actually loves my shoe collection more than I do! he LOVES CLs, & often shows me a new style that he likes. I buy most of my own shoes although he definitely gives me shoe gifts. I'm a very independent person as well as many other ladies in this thread. he enjoys going shoe shopping with me, & sometimes I have to say "no" to a pair of shoes (he would never say no)! :P

I feel very lucky to have found him...for this reason & many others. :heart:

My husband is older, too, and has a very successful career - he's a surgeon. He doesn't spend money on himself, could care less about 'labels' in men's clothes, and couldn't be bothered with designer anything. I love that about him. He loves my CLs, though, and always compliments me and the way I dress, even though he doesn't know how much they cost. He has never asked how much anything cost, but I know if I told him, he'd faint. He wouldn't be mad or upset, he'd just be shocked. He's very cerebral, and too preoccupied to care how much my things cost. I'm lucky that way! We've been married a long time and trust each other immensely. When you've been married this long, you just know how the other one thinks and what their beliefs are. I'm very lucky to be married to him.

My DH doesn't care if I buy CLs, as long as I don't pitch a fit when he buys guns (or a new truck). As a matter of fact, he loves it when I surprise him in my CLs and a short dress.

I'm thankful to say my DH is very supportive of my love for CL's, he has always enjoyed shopping with me and generally finds the whole CL experience to be pretty fascinating (he likes the different materials, etc.) I even make him look through some of the lovely tPF ladies collections with me! He was my high school sweetheart :heart: and after a decade together...he knows my shopping habits are never going to change LOL Funny enough though, his best friend who at this point in life knows me just as well as he knows DH always asks what new CL's I've gotten since he's last visited...DH marches right up to the closet and brings them down then I give the run down on style name, materials, heel height etc. it's too funny. Moral of the story...I spend countless hours listening to and looking at the things DH is interested in (primarily machinery like excavators and such for his company) Although deep down I could care less, but if it makes him happy then it makes me happy. I am guessing he does the same with my CL's :smile:

My Other half is always amazed at how much CL's cost and doesn't really think anyone should be charging that kinda cash for shoes. (I kind of agree with him to some extent, there is a massive profit out of the shoes)

We live within our means and neither of us would make an indulgent spend unless we could afford to in that period of time so it's not an issue.

My DBF loves to go shopping with me so he can have a say in what I wear. (Not that I always listen to his opinion). The other day he was perfectly content as I dragged him through Neiman and Nordstrom looking for my next pair of CL's. After I paid for my new babies he showed me a pair of YSL pumps he wanted me to buy next time. He's a keeper...(as long as I let him buy all the golf stuff he wants):tup:

DH is okay with my CL obsession, partly because he knows that I always try to find a great deal. I have never paid full retail price for a single pair. I think he also likes the fact that no one else around here wears CLs, which means that I (we) stand out in the crowd:smile: