Have you seen the Panama Bag?

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
In Town & Country March 2007 issue, right when you open the cover is the Ralph Lauren Panama Bag. It looks like a cross between a Bolide and a McPherson from Hermes. It even has a clochette and cute little Lock.

Of course, I don't love it like Hermes, but I found it funny. That sure says a great deal about Hermes IMO.

I wish I could scan it right now, but I am at work and the scanners are occupied. I will try in a bit.

Has anyone seen it? It gave me a chuckle.

well on that note, I heard that Hermes will be opening a store in the new ***** tower in Panama city in 5 years. Yeah, retirement with an Hermes store.

^ Think of how USEFUL that would be! You could change all your jewelry all the time...this set of earrings for the morning, now change 'em for lunch, now for tea, another change to drive home...HA!

I love the Bolide...and I love Jewelry boxes...and yet this bag is not for me. HOWEVER, if anyone here snags one, and LOVES it...please let me know, as I will happily change my minde! Elle does not count (as she does not post here...I think...:hrmm:).