Jason Momoa

Ejm1059

Young Fashionista
Aug 8, 2009
American actor and model. He is known for his role as Ronon Dex on Stargate: Atlantis. He played Khal Drogo in the 2011 HBO series Game of Thrones where he played Khal Drogo. Baby daddy of Lisa Bonet of the Cosby Show and is the lead in the upcoming Conan the Barbarian

momoa.jpg

Jason_Momoa-image-491699.jpg

jason-momoa-lisa-bonet-shine-on-sierra-leone-07.jpg

m7_jpg.jpg

jason-momoa-game-of-thrones.png

jason-momoa-lisa-bonet-05.jpg

Reactions: Roie55
Oh WOW, now that guy is HOTTTT :woot: I can't believe I never knew he "existed" haa.

He KINDA (just a little bit) reminds of that guy in the Netflix commercial. It must be the long hair lol. Seriously, though the Netflix guy is way hotter imo. *Sigh*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIfwdAxOXjU

Hahaha "Show don't tell" XD My personal motto for all my favorite actors. Yes, they both have the hair in common. Jason is yummy. Def. check out the HBO series Game of Thrones. He's great in it;)

In case anyone was wondering about the scar on his face, Jason was attacked by a guy at a bar and had to get a lot of stiches and a little bit of plastic surgery. Luckily, he's been able to hide it with make up for movies and is even used when he plays more hard core characters :]

In case anyone was wondering about the scar on his face, Jason was attacked by a guy at a bar and had to get a lot of stiches and a little bit of plastic surgery. Luckily, he's been able to hide it with make up for movies and is even used when he plays more hard core characters :]

And luckily the ******* who did it got 5 years in jail.

:graucho: